- Playtime: 28:50
- Discuss: TOL Thread
* Uninhabitable: Bob’s guest host Doug McBurney reports on the shrinking theoretical “habitable zone” in which atheistic scientists hope to find the aliens they foolishly hope will tell them that they have no responsibility to love their brothers and love God.
* Unbelievable: Let us tell you about an A.I. Buddhist Robot, and why her pagan spiel will be as unconvincing and self-serving as all the ones who went before her.
* Unimaginative: Find out about the creativity of Math and what the Bird Whisperer can teach us.
* Unapologetic: Hear just a little bit more about why Bob is not in studio today. (Research for Bob’s answers to Hydroplate Theory objections is a little bit above the guest host’s head, but we hope you will understand).
* Uncomplicated: Tune in to get the short version of The Meaning of Human Existence, and find out how you can participate in the speed of light!
* Undeniable: Bob Enyart Lives give you the news of the day from a Biblical worldview. Go online right now and give all you can to keep Bob on the air for another year. Jesus Christ is The Truth, the Bible is a criminal justice text book, and the voice of Bob Enyart Live is critical to getting those messages, and manifold others out.