* Australian Scientist John Hartnett evaluates RSR's Evidence Against the Big Bang: As a college professor, a cosmologist, and an award-winning physicist co-creator of the most precise clock ever made by human beings, Dr. Hartnett is qualified to evaluate the validity of RSR's list of peer-reviewed scientific discoveries that contradict, even as admitted by their discoverers, the predictions of the big bang theory. Discussed: distant "mature" galaxies; missing antimatter; "too perfect" spirals; nine billion years of missing metal; Sun missing 99% of its expected spin; etc.
* Following Dr. Hartnett & His Work: Here at Real Science Radio we keep up with the latest in the the rough-and-tumble field of cosmology by following:
- and Dr. Hartnett's articles at
- CMI's creation.com.
And you just might love listening to:
- Part 2 of Hartnett on RSR's BB List and our important
- rsr.org/expansion-of-space interview with Dr. Hartnett!
Come on out to the next RSR Seminar!
RSR's List of Evidence Against the Big Bang
seminar by Bob Enyart
Where: Lake of the Pines
1931 Lake of the Pines Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46234
When: Saturday, March 7th
Registration at 12:30
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
This is a Benefit Event to Raise Funds to keep BEL on the air
organized by our Indianapolis listeners!
Registration $100; children free.
If you can't afford the registration, instead of clicking,
please call 1-800-8Enyart and ask for our Workin' Man's discount! :)
Examples of the Evidence: From rsr.org/big-bang, Bob will use these astronomy observations:
- Mature galaxies exist where the BB predicts only infant galaxies
- An entire universe-worth of missing antimatter contradicts most fundamental BB prediction
- Observations show that spiral galaxies are missing millions of years of BB predicted collisions
- Clusters of galaxies exist at great distances where the BB predicts they should not exist
- A trillion stars are missing an unimaginably massive quantity of heavy elements, a total of nine billion years worth
- Galaxy superclusters exist yet the BB predicts that gravity couldn't form them even in the alleged age of the cosmos
- A missing generation of the alleged billions of first stars that the failed search has implied simply never existed
- Missing uniform distribution of earth's radioactivity
- Solar system formation theory wrong too
- It is "philosophy", not science, that makes the big-bang claim that the universe has no center
- Amassing evidence suggests the universe has a center
- Sun is missing nearly 100% of the spin that natural formation would impart
- The beloved supernova chemical evolution story for the formation of heavy elements is now widely rejected
- Missing uniform distribution of solar system isotopes
- Missing billions of years of additional clustering of nearby galaxies
- Surface brightness of the furthest galaxies, against a fundamental BB claim, is identical to that of the nearest galaxies
- Missing shadow of the big bang with the long-predicted "quieter" echo behind nearby galaxy clusters now disproved
- The mythical CMB prediction and other alleged confirmed big bang predictions that were never made
- Fine tuning and dozens of other MAJOR scientific observations and 1,000+ scientists doubting the big bang.