* Australian Scientist John Hartnett evaluates RSR's Evidence Against the Big Bang: As a college professor, a cosmologist, and an award-winning physicist co-creator of the most precise clock ever made by human beings, Dr. Hartnett is qualified to evaluate the validity of RSR's list of peer-reviewed scientific discoveries that contradict, even as admitted by their discoverers, the predictions of the big bang theory. Discussed: distant "mature" galaxies; missing antimatter; "too perfect" spirals; nine billion years of missing metal; Sun missing 99% of its expected spin; etc.
* Following Dr. Hartnett & His Work at CMI: Here at Real Science Radio we keep up with the latest in the the rough-and-tumble field of cosmology by following JohnHartnett.org and Dr. Hartnett's articles at creation.com.
Come on out to the next RSR Seminar!
RSR's List of Evidence Against the Big Bang
seminar by Bob Enyart
Where: Lake of the Pines
1931 Lake of the Pines Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46234
When: Saturday, March 7th
Registration at 12:30
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
This is a Benefit Event to Raise Funds to keep BEL on the air
organized by our Indianapolis listeners!
Registration $100; children free.
Examples of the Evidence: From rsr.org/big-bang, Bob will use these astronomy observations:
- Mature galaxies exist where the BB predicts only infant galaxies
- An entire universe-worth of missing antimatter contradicts most fundamental BB prediction
- Observations show that spiral galaxies are missing millions of years of BB predicted collisions
- Clusters of galaxies exist at great distances where the BB predicts they should not exist
- A trillion stars are missing an unimaginably massive quantity of heavy elements, a total of nine billion years worth
- Galaxy superclusters exist yet the BB predicts that gravity couldn't form them even in the alleged age of the cosmos
- A missing generation of the alleged billions of first stars that the failed search has implied simply never existed
- Missing uniform distribution of earth's radioactivity
- Solar system formation theory wrong too
- It is "philosophy", not science, that makes the big-bang claim that the universe has no center
- Amassing evidence suggests the universe has a center
- Sun is missing nearly 100% of the spin that natural formation would impart
- The beloved supernova chemical evolution story for the formation of heavy elements is now widely rejected
- Missing uniform distribution of solar system isotopes
- Missing billions of years of additional clustering of nearby galaxies
- Surface brightness of the furthest galaxies, against a fundamental BB claim, is identical to that of the nearest galaxies
- Missing shadow of the big bang with the long-predicted "quieter" echo behind nearby galaxy clusters now disproved
- The mythical CMB prediction and other alleged confirmed big bang predictions that were never made
- Fine tuning and dozens of other MAJOR scientific observations and 1,000+ scientists doubting the big bang.