* Bob Recounts Horror Stories from BEL Callers: If Bruce Shortt's well-documented, life-saving book, The Harsh Truth About Public Schools (pictured at right), isn't quite enough to get parents to pull their kids out of public school, Bob Enyart's chilling stories from past BEL callers should finish the job.
* Programming Note: Three weeks ago Emily Walk retired from working for eleven years in Indianapolis public schools, from first grade through high school classrooms. Then she called Bob Enyart about the importance of parents pulling their kids out of the public school system. Understandably, Emily was a bit nervous on-air and naturally became more comfortable as she continued talking to Bob after the program ended. So with her permission, the BEL staff then inserted some of her later comments back into that program, Public School Teacher Retires, Calls BEL.
* The Harsh Truth About Public Schools: To accompany today's program, Bob Enyart recommends Bruce Shortt's vital book about the devastating consequences of a Christian (or anyone) sending his child to any one of America's public schools, which are all godless. Precious kids are destroyed by the thousands by the sophisticated indoctrination that gradually turns them against their parents and against Jesus Christ. After the influence of their public school education, millions of "Christian" young people reject the existence of moral truth, and blaspheme Jesus Christ by their belief that He sinned while on earth. Please pull your kids out of public school.
* Will Retiring Neal Boortz Keep His Word to BEL: During the Boortz/Enyart Debate on a National Sales Tax, Neal Boortz promised the audience that he would put a link to that debate on his own homepage for a week. Neal has yet to do that. Any suggestions on how to get Neal to keep his word on this?
* The Mitt Romney Pro-Life Profile is Exploding in Popularity: Ranked by Google as #1 our of millions for all kinds of searches regarding the topic of Mitt Romney and abortion, the Romney Pro-life Profile! has been updated and is a MUST READ for any conservative and Christian who doesn't want to be lied to. (Warning: "Most conservatives DO want to be lied to," says conservative radio host Bob Enyart.)
Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? Today we are featuring Bruce Shortt's vitally-important book, The Harsh Truth about Public Schools. And check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources!