* Bob interviews Mike for this Weekend's Colorado March: Be there! Colorado Right To Life sponsors the March for Life on the west steps of the capital in Denver this Saturday, Jan 21 at noon! Hear Mike Adams of Townhall.com speak alongside other Personhood heroes at the 2012 March for Life. And if you're out of town, then check MarchForLifeFinder.com to join an event in your area!
* Tonight's Presidential Personhood Forum: Tune in tonight, Jan. 18th at 6:45 p.m. ET for the Presidential Pro-Life Forum hosted by Personhood USA. Enjoy this historic personhood forum with its great panel of questioners Lila Rose, Dan Becker and Gualberto Garcia Jones. Oh yeah, and hear the candidates Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, and Newt Gingrich, and Rick Perry streamed at CNN and at Personhood USA!
* The U.S. Anti-Slavery Movement Mostly Opposed Abolition: From the award-winning biography All on Fire by Henry Mayer:
Of all the pre-war political conceptions about slavery that contended for supremacy:
- states' rights
- three-fifths clause
- Missouri Compromise
- toleration but non-extension
- popular sovereignty
it was Garrison's program of immediate emancipation through the repudiation of the proslavery constitutional compromise... that prevailed.
See further analysis and the undeniable parallel to today's battle for the unborn at AmericanRTL.org/William-Lloyd-Garrison.
* Bob to Speak at CPC Banquet: Please join Bob Enyart in Ft. Morgan on Jan. 26th at 6:00 p.m. (doors opens at 5:30) where he will speak for A Caring Pregnancy Center of northeast Colorado! You must pre-register for this $25-a-plate 2012 CPC Banquet by calling 970-842-4324. Also check out other northeastern Colorado CPC banquets coming up!
* Reminder: 75% of Iowans at the Caucus Voted for the Five of Six: Five of the top six Iowa Caucus candidates who signed the Personhood pledge combined received 75 percent of the vote! And because those five split the pro-life vote, it's not surprising that Rick Santorum only tied with Mitt Romney rather than trouncing him. And the 75% corroborates the observation by the People for the American Way that, "It is remarkable to realize how, in just a few years… the 'personhood' movement has gone from a fringe effort that had no support to a central part of the Republican presidential primary."
* We Won't Get Fooled Again: Read the extraordinary book, We Won't Get Fooled Again, by Steve Deace and Gregg Jackson! Where the Christian Right went wrong, and how to make America right again.
Today's Resource: See the Groundbreaking Focus 2 Video Focus on the Strategy 2: Learn how to do your part to restore the pro-life movement and to end America’s “legalized” child killing. Focus 2 has cameo appearances from our friends including Notre Dame law professor Charles Rice, Ambassador Alan Keyes, Life Dynamic's Mark Crutcher, American Life League president Judie Brown, and founding board member of Nat'l RTL and Americans United for Life John Archibold.