* Bob Takes Calls from Gordon and Ray re Buck: What do you want first, the good news or the bad news? The bad? Well, the bad news is that Bennet won. The good news is that Ken Buck lost. Why? Republicans who install pro-choice judges are the reason why children are still being dismembered in America. It's becoming obvious to more and more Christians that phony pro-life Republicans (i.e., Tier 4) are the biggest obstacle to ending abortion, especially the kenbuck-type politician who says that the courts are not ready for personhood, therefore he'd confirm pro-choice judges. Right. This is not rocket science.
* Bob also Talks About: Fox News Channel's true percent of TV news viewers; Bernie Goldberg's confusion on conservative ratings opportunities; O'Really O'Reilly's liberal views; the pro-life industry; Pat Robertson's seeing the light on the death penalty (but don't celebrate, it surely can't be permanent); Sarah Palin's celebrating the Planned Parenthood board member that she put on Alaska's supreme court; why the media never follows up to ask Sarah Palin why she never answers their question about outlawing abortion (they want the public to believe she's a rabid anti-abortionist because that's their perceived best case against her, so they let her get away with saying that personally she wouldn't abort a child, and they pretend in their reporting that she said that she would ban abortion, similar to their misreporting about Ken Buck on chemical abortifacients, etc.); and President George Bush who said, read my lips, "No nude Texans." But the conservatives thought he said, "No new taxes." So once again, they deceived themselves into thinking that a politican who kills innocent children could be trusted and would actually care about right and wrong and conservative biblical principles. And the "conservative" authors and talkers who don't care much about biblical values were duped also. Because they didn't care that George W. Bush rejected Christian values, figuring that hewas a conservative and that was good enough for them. But as his speechwriter tells the story (it's left as an exercise for the student to source this story), Bush objected to using the phrase "the movement" asking, "What movement?" And whne his speechwriter said, "The conservative movement Mr. President," Bush replied, "What are you talking about? There is no conservative movement. I beat Gary Bauer. There's no conservative movement." It's so ironic that the "conservatives" who don't care that Bush betrayed the Christian base, themselves are betrayed, but they're such cowards, that they haven't yet faced the truth. For example, they tell themselves that their candidates are against abortion funding, yet Bush gave Planned Parenthood hundreds of millions of dollars more than Bill Clinton ever did. Right. This is not rocket science you know.
* Regarding Ken Buck's Close Loss: After breaking every pro-life campaign promise he made including by promising to confirm pro-choice judges if elected, Ken Buck told the Amendment 62 proponents, "I'm not going to cater to personhood for 2% of the vote."
* The Lord Wants YOU: to be a wise and effective protector of the innocent! So please if you can, each day read one of these extraordinary resources from American Right To Life:
* Oppose Regulations Because...
* Oppose Exceptions Because...
* Burning Buildings and Half a Loaf
* The Bible and Abortion
* $10,000 to name one pro-life Justice
* ProlifeProfiles changing landscape
* Justices reference Dred 56 Times
* Shocking Sarah Palin Pro-life Profile
* Ann Coulter Hang-Ups on YouTube
* PBA Ban: saves none, wasted years
* Nat'l RTL opposing the right to life
* Report on Wendy Wright & CWA
* WATCH: Focus on the Strategy!
* Pro-life Industry vs. Pro-life Ministry
* Abortion and the Death Penalty
* NCI Researcher Admits ABC Link
* Abortion for Rape and Incest
* ARTL 2010 Candidate Survey
* Today’s Resource: Bob Enyart's life's work is based on this observation: Grasping the overview of the Bible is the KEY to its DETAILS. It's available in a soft-cover book titled The Plot, and in a downloadable pdf version. or both, and it's also available in an audio recording of Bob's Plot seminars! And have your kids or grand kids heard the The Plot Boys yet? In this audio series for young people, Bob and two young boys, Stephen and Josh, teach through an overview of the Bible. This teaching is presented in a way that kids (and adults) can really understand, so it's a valuable foundation for a serious understanding of the story of the Bible. Also, consider ordering the entire Enyart Library! This invaluable resource will benefit your entire family or church and help support the ministry of Bob Enyart Live.