Today on the Dominic Enyart Show, we’re taking a step away from the (stale) news and continuing our look at how the canon of the Bible was formed. Jesus said that “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.” That’s a powerful statement, but how do we know it’s true? How do we know that the Word of God has not been replaced or diluted by the word of man?
After having looked at the Old Testament canon on previous shows, today we begin our look at the New Testament. However, we don’t quite get into the nitty-gritty. For that, you will have to tune back in tomorrow!
|Mondays||Bob Enyart Live (Broadcast Classics)|
|Tuesdays||The Dominic Enyart Show|
|Wednesdays||The Dominic Enyart Show|
|Thursdays||Theology Thursday (with Bob Enyart)|
|Fridays||Real Science Radio (with Fred Williams)|
Today's Resource: What We Believe & Why We Believe It (Blu-ray, DVD, or Video Download)
This is an update of our "Christianity 101" series in eight parts!
1. The Bible Itself (revelation, inspiration, illumination, canon)
2. God (attributes, trinity)
3. The Created Beings (angels and man; then the animals)
4. The Old Testament (overview)
5. The New Testament (overview)
6. The Overall Plot of the Bible (dispensations; law and grace; Israel and the Body)
7. The End Times and Hell
8. Eternal Life and Heaven