* Dr. Jerry Bergman is Back: Bob Enyart concludes his fascinating interview with Dr. Jerry Bergman, author of Slaughter of the Dissidents (available at creation.com) and the most prolific author in the creation movement. In studio, Dr. Bergman discusses with Bob the anatomy of bats, how Japanese researchers have proven Darwin wrong on peacock sex selection, epigenetics, strata boundaries that lack erosion, and Adam's belly button.
* RSR Bergman Interviews and Shows Using His Research:
- Bergman on Bats and Bellybuttons (today's show)
- Jerry Bergman on Slaughter of the Dissidents (last week's RSR show)
- RSR's List of Whale Evolution Problems (includes Bergman research)
- The Origin of Fish by Jerry Bergman
- Bergman's "Vestigial" Organs Are Fully Functional
- Darwinism: The universal acid
- Human Chromosome 2 Is Not Two Fused Chimp Chromosomes
- Origin of Human Language (and Part 2)
- Hitler and the NAZI Darwinian Worldview
- The Origin of Trees by Jerry Bergman and Tom Hennigan
- Evolutionary Naturalism is an ancient idea (in show on co-discoverer of Natural Selection)
- RSR's Problems with the Eye Evolution Story (includes Bergman research)
- RSR's List of Scholars Doubting Darwin
- C.S. Lewis: Anti-Darwinist
- Darwinism Corrodes Morality
AND AN UPCOMING BERGMAN SHOW
- Slaughter of the Dissidents Author Slaughtered
Update: * On Debating Bob: Well-received British author James Hannam wrote an article, Debating a Young-Earth Creationist about Bob Enyart's discussion with him on theistic evolution. It's worth a read.
* Personhood: Personhood is the most important human rights movement of your lifetime. Check out MyCampaignTracker.org and ask God to prepare you for the launch of Colorado's Amendment 62 personhood campaign!
* Special Editions of Real Science Radio:
- BEL's famous List of Not-So-Old Things
- BEL's PZ Myers Trochlea Challenge (since PZ blogged on Bob Enyart this summer)
- Waiting for Darwin's Other Shoe: Evolution mag's cover story Darwin Was Wrong on the Tree of Life
- Microbiologist in Studio: Bob talks with the Creation Research Society Quarterly editor about new genetic findings
- See Bob Enyart's YouTube chat with Jack Horner and Bob's $23,000 offer to Carbon-14 date Jack's soft-tissue T-rex
* Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!