* Another Disappearing Evolution Argument: Evolutionists have long claimed that human DNA is 98.5% the same as chimps providing evidence that humans evolved from an ape-like creature. The fact that apes have 24 chromosomes and humans have 23 didn't give them pause when they quickly decided, despite very little data to go on, that the human chromosome 2 was merged from two ape chromosomes. Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams discuss the powerful, fact-based rebuttal, presented by geneticist Dr. Jefferey Tomkins. When this idea was conceived, it was believed that the "fusion site" showed the marks of fusion, and over the next decades it was claimed that what surrounded the "fusion site" was junk dna. Uh-oh! It sounds like this story isn't going to end well for the evolutionists.
* Dr. Tomkin's Writings on Chromosome 2:
- 2015: More DNA Evidence Against Human Chromosome Fusion
- 2013: New Research Debunks Human Chromosome Fusion
- 2013: Alleged Human Chromosome 2 "Fusion Site" Encodes an Active DNA Binding Domain Inside a Complex and Highly Expressed Gene—Negating Fusion
- 2011: Chromosome 2 fusion model of human evolution—Part 2: Re-analysis of the genomic data with Dr. Jerry Bergman
- 2011: Chromosome 2 fusion model of human evolution—Part 1: Re-evaluating the evidence with Dr. Bergman
* See Also: If you've learned a lot from this program, you might want to check out rsr.org/genomes and rsr.org/junk-dna. Bob and Fred also briefly discuss the BEL Voters' Guide and their soon-to-be-release YouTube video, Fountains of MAGMA (?) of the Great Deep.