* Praise God! Bob Enyart interviews the indomitable Cal Zastrow, a man saved by the blood of Jesus Christ who co-founded PersonhoodUSA! Cal reports on this weekend's extraordinary save in Saginaw Michigan where a pregnant woman passed their signs of aborted children and offers of help to keep her appointment to kill her unborn child. But as the Christians prayed outside, inside the abortion clinic, the mom prepped, from on the operating table the young mother said that she could not go through with the abortion! While there's life there's hope. Praise God! Cal reported the mom's account, that the discouraged abortionist told her he could not make her go through with the abortion, and a clinic worker who was deceptively dressed up in a nurse costume lied to the mom that the Valium pill she took had already poisoned the fetus. (Valium is NOT safe for the fetus and even can put the baby through withdrawal systems, but any argument that an unborn child should be intentionally killed is a lie that violates the God-given right to life, including that a child harmed by Valium should be killed.) Not only are abortionists child killers, even their claim to be "pro-choice" is a lie.
* For BEL's Other Cal Interviews: See our KGOV Cal Zastrow search results!
* Bob Enyart Interviews Abortionist Warren Hern: Boulder, Colorado late-term abortionist Warren Hern appeared as a guest on a 50,000-watt Denver radio station on the pro-life radio program Bob Enyart Live.
As published in the Denver Catholic Register and Bob Enyart's The Rational Inspirer newsletter, the following dialogue on Denver radio's AM 800 KLTT occurred between Mr. Enyart and nationally-known author of the Abortion Practice textbook, Boulder Colorado's late-term abortionist Warren Hern:
HERN: Abortion has to do with fundamental decisions people make about their lives... Of course the public debate is about who is going to make that decision. The individual or the state.
ENYART: So women and families should make the decisions, these life or death decisions?
ENYART: Did you notice the news story this week; some doctors went to a judge to try and appoint a legal guardian for a woman who was in a coma? Her husband wanted to continue medical treatment.
HERN: Yes, I saw that.
ENYART: But the doctors wanted to cancel medical treatment.
ENYART: Would you have agreed with that judge, then, that no, those doctors didn't have a right to appoint a legal guardian?
HERN: No, I think the doctors were doing the right thing and I support the doctors' point of view although I'm not involved in that case and it has obviously nothing to do with abortion. But I think it's absurd to maintain someone on life support systems when they are not even functioning.
ENYART: So even thought the immediate family wanted to continue to medical care, you would have taken that decision away from the family?
HERN: Well, I think that is, a, I, I thought we going to be talking about abortion. This is really not a question I was prepared to discuss. It's clearly one in which I have interest in, and it relevant, but why don't we stick to abortion.
This transcript was first published statewide in the Denver Catholic Register. Abortionist Warren Hern, on Bob Enyart Live on July 3, 1991, unwittingly admitted his true belief: people like him should decide who lives and who dies. The family should be overruled by the government imposing the euthanasia and abortion industry's decision to euthanize (or abort) our loved ones. This is nationally-known Warren Hern's admitted belief. By claiming to be "pro-choice," he is a liar (and we argue, by extension and evidence, such as its lack of action against, and even arguably its funding of, China's forced-abortion program) that the abortion industry itself is not even "pro-choice" but simply pro-death. Abortionist Warren Hern violates even his own immoral standard, and would usurp the family's supposed right, and give that power to the government, to "make that decision" regarding life and death. The truth is that the abortion and euthanasia leaders believe "unwanted" human beings should die. The family's desire is irrelevant to them, unless it coincides with their own demand to kill the innocent.
* Request of KGOV Listeners: If you can find a news report about the court case over the life of the woman in the coma in this story, please click above at Comment: at TheologyOnline.com, and post that information! Thanks! -The KGOV Staff
* Register for Bob Enyart's Hermeneutics Seminar or Get the CD! Come on out at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday April 29th to Denver's Brown Palace to enjoy Bob Enyart's Hermeneutics seminar on Tools for Studying the Bible! Registration is only $30 for a person (anyone from the moment of the beginning of their biological life) and $50 for a couple (a man and woman that is :) ! If you can't attend, you can purchase the Hermeneutics seminar on CD for $34.99. Just call the BEL studio at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278)!
* Hierarchy of 16 Hermeneutics: a hermeneutic is a tool for understanding the Bible. Proper hermeneutics are invaluable. At Bob Enyart's April 29th seminar in Denver's famous Brown Palace hotel, we'll study this prioritized list of hermeneutics:
God: existence, eternity, and entity (i.e., the Godhead)
His Story: the plot, or storyline, of the Bible (grasping the Bible's overview is the key to its details)
His Nature: living, personal, relational, good, and loving (includes J.O.N.A.H. & N.O.A.H.)
Christological: Christ-centered, the text is His Word (the work of the righteous, and hatred of the wicked)
[Here, the third hermeneutic, His Nature, now takes precedence over, and swaps places with, His Story]
Context prioritized: God's Nature; His Story; the dispensation; the book; chapter; paragraph; sentence
Literalness: Scripture presents a literal message, and contains figures of speech, symbols, parables, and poetry
Historical/Grammatical: method emphasizes original languages, cultural and historical setting
Covenantal vs. Dispensational Principle: Paul instructs students to "rightly divide the Word" 2 Tim 2:15
Prophetic: Speaking God's Word; also, predictive prophecy; and non-prophecy (predictive only in hindsight)
Sufficiency Principle: Scripture presents ample revelation on everything vital to our spirituality (accountability)
Spiritually Discerned: God gave His Word to the world to lead men to Christ, but much is written to His own
Typology: people, events, objects, rituals, etc. serve as symbols of Christ, salvation, heaven, etc.
Inerrancy: Not translators and scribes but the original autographs (like DNA) were breathed by the Holy Spirit
Numerology: numbers at times are symbolic: 3 for God, 6 for man, 12 for Israel, 40 for judgment, etc.
First-Mention: knowledge of good and evil leads to death; seed of the woman; justification by faith
Hebrew Parallelisms: poetry; couplets; alternation; inversions; story symmetry
Today's Resource: SPECIAL: Order on five CDs for only $99.99 and save! Now, you can listen to all five of Bob Enyart's The Plot Bible Study Albums on CD for a low price of $99.99! If you've never listened to Pastor Bob Enyart's Bible study seminars on The Plot, The Tree, and the companion studies titled The Law of Moses, The Last Days, and Details Galore (on miracles and healings), you owe it to yourself to order The Plot Audio Set right now to enjoy Bob's best-selling and extraordinary studies on understanding the Bible and living the Christian life! (Or, read the book!) And remember, BEL offers a 30-day money back guarantee on our resources!