* A Tale of Two Churches: While a group of dedicated Moslems works to ban what they call blasphemy of their satanic prophet Mohammed, and his false religion, the Catholic church, (at least in Delaware) fights to maintain the pensions of confirmed child predators. And all the while the protestant church in America can’t seem to get out of their recliners.
* What is True Love? Here we turn to the wisdom of Pastor Enyart as informed by the Apostle Paul in 1 Cor. 13:1-7.
* Sign o’ the Times: Guest Host Doug McBurney stumbles across a California man who is an unwitting example of the state of western post-Christendom; hiring teenagers to curse him and spit on him.
* The Greatest Threat to Children: is not the US Supreme Court as some might think. It is the attitudes bound up in the hearts of the parents toward their children. The US Supreme Court is a major player in the culture that informs the hearts of mothers toward their children, and the law is the great teacher. "When the rules break the people break", says Bob Enyart. And while the Court is to be judged for what they have done, it is we who must work right now to turn the hearts of the mothers toward their children and protect every child by love and by law!
* Help Personhood Efforts Get Signatures: If you live in Colorado, could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & CRTL 2010 petition? We need your help! If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
Today’s Resource: At our kgov.com/store you can subscribe to our entertaining and insightful BEL Monthly Topical Videos service and they can be downloaded or mailed to you automatically, month by month! And you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!