* The Foul-mouthed Comedian: The seven reasons why George Carlin, creator of the "Seven Dirty Words" routine, did not go to hell because:
Reason 1: he did more evil than good
Reason 2: because he didn't tithe
Reason 3: because he promoted abortion
Reason 4: because he had a filthy mouth
Reason 5: because he didn't keep the commandments
Reason 6: because he wasn't a Republican
Reason 7: because he didn't go to church
George Carlin went to hell because he despised the sacrifice of Jesus Christ who bled and died to pay for Carlin's sin and was resurrected to overcome death and give eternal life to those who humble themselves and trust in Him.
* Prepping Children for Filth: Disney, Pixar, and Thomas are all in the tank for those who want to prepare innocent children to accept filth as part of their normal conversation. That is why Pixar, in partnership with Disney, asked the author of the "Seven Dirty Words" routine, George Carlin, to perform the voice of a character in their animated Cars movie. Carlin also narrates Thomas the Tank Engine. Why? Because kids naturally fall in love with these characters, and when children grow to trust these voices, then, when the boy or girl is 13 and watching cable TV, and he or she sees a filthy George Carlin routine, hearing the voice they came to love, and they hear the perversion falling out of his mouth, because of Carlin's work for Disney, Pixar and Thomas, the child's guard is down.
Hit Entertainment produces kids programs like Bob the Builder, Barney, Rainbow Magic and Thomas the Tank Engine. They claim their "company values" means that, "HIT's trusted content is safe and wholesome, created with attention to detail and thoughful [sic, misspelled on their site for years] consideration to the hearts and minds of children everywhere." That is manifestly not true. If it were, Hit Entertainment would not distribute children's programming narrated by someone known for his foul mouth.
Far from accidental, selling children's entertainment produced by an icon of filth is designed to push the godless perversion of the UK's Hit Entertainment, Pixar, and Disney onto our unsuspecting families and their children.
* A Decade Later Bob Enyart Still Hates George Carlin: Find out why and hear a bit of audio from a woman whom Doug McBurney confronted...
* Please Send Seven Sheets to ARTL: Please help American RTL welcome the DNC to Denver this summer! [Update: They need 100 people to send them seven sheets each for a top secret project called the Sheets of Shame! Can you send any sheets? If you can't send seven, can you send one or two? Can you go to a second hand store? Can you call a hotel, hospital, nursing home, motel, jail, or ask some friends? To do a proper greeting, here's what...
ARTL's DNC Welcoming Committee needs:
- What: Sheets and more sheets
- Quantity: 700 sheets
- Color: white or light colored
- Style: flat, preferably; but fitted sheets ok
- Size: queen, preferably; but others ok, especially king
- Info: Office@AmericanRTL.org or 1-888-888-ARTL
Please bring or mail your sheets to:
1535 Grant St #303
Denver CO 80203
* Please Help Bob with a Personhood Project: If you can, please volunteer to help Bob on one of these projects:
- Team131: if you're able to spend at least five hours at your PC helping with a vital online project!
- Travel: if you can travel outside the state in July or August for a few days and cover your own expenses, Bob will be traveling on very important out-of-state missions in support of Colorado's personhood amendment effort! Would you like to go? If so, please let ARTL know at 1-888-888-ARTL!
- Metro Team: if you're able to come out occasionally for an important project in the Denver area, please let Donna at CRTL know!
* Drive Denver's Truth Truck: Colorado Right To Life's Truth Truck coordinator, Vick Lopez, called into BEL to ask if you (yes, you!) can volunteer to drive. Please call CRTL at 303 753-9394 if you think you can drive their standard transmission Truth Truck on a two-hour route once every week or two!
Today's Resource: Have you heard about our new release? You can enjoy a Bible study of the entire Book of Judges, that presents the biblical teaching on treaties, the judiciary, and the best form of government! Just click to get it now by downloading the audio study, or to get it mailed to you on a CD, or just call us at 1-800-8Enyart!