* No Comfort for the Abortionists: Bob Enyart interviews Ray Comfort about his extraordinary video that documents people changing their minds from being "pro-choice" to pro-life literally in seconds. This is stunning and you can listen to Bob and Ray, and then watch the 180 Movie right here on KGOV...
* Teach People They're Animals & They Act Like Animals: In 2020 we decided to begin a list right here of how people differ from animals. God gave to plants only a body, and to some animals (not to insects, which are more like biological robots) He gave them a body and a soul (with different depths or quality of soul to different kinds of animals), and to people God have us a body, soul, and spirit. So animals that exhibit emotion, altruism, etc., affirm creationism, and undermining Darwinism are animals that, for example, adopt orphaned young of other species or even across predatory boundaries. Perhaps you can email us your thoughts on this? For starters, unlike animals, people:
- standing erect have a heavenly rather than an earthly gaze
- avoid pleasures out of concern for distant consequences
- cloth themselves
- work with the square root of -1
- perform religious rituals
- recognize that "mere" thoughts can be evil
- ask questions (which not even the signing apes do)
- bury their dead (despite exaggerated claims that elephants do)
- have spirits
- think about origins.
And if you can find on Google some popular atheist or evolutionist who claims that animals do ponder metaphysical questions, remember BEL's D.O.P.E. and APPtitude tests. "The most famous evolutionist is the one who can say the greatest absurdity with the straightest face." And btw, this nascent Ways Humans Differ from Animals list is mentioned over at rsr.org/lists.
* Hell's 2nd Best Kept Secret: Ray Comfort explains that it's not possible to murder a horse or a turtle, but murder only applies to human beings because we are made in God's image and likeness. Abortionists and the unrepentant who support them, (along with everyone who has not turned to Jesus Christ for salvation and forgiveness of sin) are headed to eternal separation from God. Ray points out that if someone supports a candidate who's policy supports the killing of "even a single unborn child", he is guilty of murder and has blood on his hands before God. Thanks Ray! And just in time for Mississippi's Personhood Amendment 26 vote on November 8th!
Today's Resource: See our kgov.com/store if you want to give a copy of Bob's great debate, Does God Exist? to an atheist, and you might want to read it first, but then you might have a hard time parting with it! And have you seen the Science Department at our KGOV Store? You just might LOVE the resources there including Walt Brown's In the Beginning. Remember, unlike virtually any other book, audio or video publisher, BEL offers a money-back guarantee if not satisfied! However, we're usually perfectly satisfied with your money :) Actually, if YOU are not satisfied, you can return any particular BEL resource within 90 days for a full refund! And finally, free for an unbeliever who requests it, Bob Enyart's Mount Moriah DVD examines the powerful historic and geographic evidence for the resurrection of Jesus Christ!