* A Rare In-Studio Interview with Dr. Walt Brown: Real Science Radio's Bob Enyart interviews Dr. Walt Brown on the origin of the thousands of enormous Trans-Neptunian Objects. TNOs share many characteristics with asteroids including that they orbit in a doughnut-shaped belt, their percentage with moons, their color, and density. Dr. Brown is the author of one of the most popular flood models which is also the subject of the latest Real Science Radio video: The Global Flood and the Hydroplate Theory, presented by Bob Enyart.
* TNO's Bunch Up. Here's Why: From Walt Brown's Origin of Asteroids, Meteoroids,and Trans-Neptunian Objects, a TNO authority, Christopher Crockett, points out:
All the objects beyond 150 astronomical units come closest to the sun, a point known as perihelion, at nearly the same time that they cross the plane of the solar system. There’s no reason for these perihelia to bunch up like that. Billions of years of evolution should have left the perihelia scattered, like the rest of the Kuiper Belt—unless something was holding the perihelia in place.
All 2,300 TNOs whose orbits are known (taken as a group) have ω (argument of perihelion) values that cluster near either 0° or 180°. Chance could produce such a departure from a random distribution only once out of 10,000 times!
Anyone interested can duplicate these results provided by astronautics Professor R. B. Brown. He downloaded from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory’s Small-Body Database the orbital elements for all 2,300 TNOs with known orbits. He then constructed a histogram for w that showed two prominent peaks—one near ω=0° and one near ω=180°. A simple chi-square test showed that the distribution was non-uniform with a confidence level of 99.99%. Professor Brown concluded that “many TNOs recently received powerful thrusts from near the plane of the ecliptic. Thrusts directed up above the ecliptic, produced ω values near 0°; thrusts directed downward produced ω values near 180°. He projected many TNOs and asteroids back in time and showed that Neptune’s gravity could have provided that thrust for only a few of these bodies over the last 22,000 years. Therefore, other planets near the ecliptic plane were involved. Were these TNOs even closer to the Sun than Neptune?
If that thrust occurred millions of years ago, random perturbations would have smoothed out those peaks, so the values for w would have been spread out uniformly between 0° and 360°. Therefore, “recently” must be less than millions of years ago—perhaps 5,000 years ago.
* HPT and Peer Review: [Update 2020] A common criticism of Dr. Walt Brown's hydroplate theory is that unlike another flood model, Catastrophic Plate Tectonics, HPT has not been peer reviewed in scientific journals. Ironically, one of the most extraordinary and unique aspects of Dr. Brown's HPT, that TNOs originated recently in the inner solar system, has been peer reviewed in one of the world's most earliest and most prestigious astronomy journals. Update: In the fall of 2020, Real Science Radio is planning to broadcast a program in 2020 addressing HPT, CPT, and peer review, including the impossiblity of effectively peer-reviewing CPT (because of it's extensive dependence on miracles of convenience not stated in the Bible) and actual participation... [Unfinished 9/1/20. Please check back in a week or so. Thanks!]
The Global Flood and the Hydroplate Theory
Blu-ray, 2-DVD Set or HD Download
Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart presents the scientific evidence for Dr. Walt Brown’s model of the global flood, along with the relevant biblical material. Enyart also discusses Brown's opponents and contrasts both the vapor canopy and catastrophic plate tectonics with the hydroplate theory.
DVD Vol. 1
1. Walt Brown, Creation Leaders, and Scripture
2. Hydroplate Theory & Scientific Evidence
DVD Vol. 2
3. Hydroplates vs. Plate Tectonics
Bonus: Origin of Earth's Radioactivity
The Blu-ray disc contains all parts on one disc. And for now, save $10 with our special introductory pricing which discounts the $50 retail price to $39.99! Bob Enyart also highly recommends Dr. Walt Brown's fabulous book, In the Beginning which you can get from us here at RSR by clicking the link or calling us at 800-8Enyart (800 836-9278)!
* See Other Walt Brown Resources: We invite you to check out rsr.org/comets and the other amazing programs at rsr.org/hpt. For a 2015 example of something we point out in our flood video, that "All scientists work for Walt Brown", check out the references from the journal Nature in Walt's FAQ, Have Parts of the Collapsed Subterranean Chamber Been Found? And perhaps you can visit, share, and "like" facebook.com/Hydroplate.