* Prophet: In anticipation of Bob’s interview tomorrow with Jonathan Cahn, best selling author of “The Harbinger” Bob and co-host Doug McBurney revisit Bob’s “End-Times” seminar given in Winona Lake Indiana just days after the September 11th attacks. Hear Bob’s astonishing prediction, supported by his own “reading” of the scriptures in the days immediately following 9-11.
* Update -- Rejecting The Harbinger's Claim of Divine Signs: See Bob Enyart's analysis of The Harbinger and the specific reasons why he rejects its claim that 9/11 and the events that followed were fulfillments of a divine prophetic pattern.
* Nostradamus Prediction for America in 2013: As mentioned (on Bob Enyart Live on KGOV.com), how is it that Nostradamus came to predict the return of Twinkies and Ding Dongs to America in the year 2013? In the most official of all Internet websites, in the Internet Archive itself, in its official text of the Oracles of Nostradamus, as recorded in his "Study of Sweets", Nostradamus, in "composed prophecies" did make "forecast" of the year 2013, whereby he mentioned Ding Dongs, by their "strange form", and describing Twinkies, as "the dough of prophecy made out of the ground, wheat… and baked by the oven of events into the bread of history," that is, as published even on Wikipedia, under the title, The History of Twinkies. Nostradamus indicates the year of the return of Twinkies and Ding Dongs, which all may confidently presume shall be 2013, by explicitly stating in the very same sentence of his Study in Sweets, "the year 3797", which happens to be exactly the year of the introduction of Twinkies, 1930 (see History link, above), plus the year of the introduction of Ding Dongs, 1967, requiring then only the subtraction of the documented 100 years that Twinkies can remain edible on the shelf (freshness guaranteed by Hostess only if product remains in its original packaging), leaving exactly the date of 3797 for the return of Ding Dongs and Twinkies as predicted precisely by Nostradamus.
* Non Profit: The Bob Enyart Telethon has reached $6,625.00. PRAISE THE LORD! Now we need just $18,375.00 to reach our necessary goal of $25,000.00 to keep Bob Enyart Live on the Internet for another year. Please consider going to the Bob Enyart Live Store to subscribe to seminars like the aforementioned “End Times” presentation from September 2001.
* Need a Profit: Doug McBurney here: just taking a moment to encourage you to help us reach our telethon goal. We want to reach the world for another year internet, and we need your help! I think Bob’s program is critical, and worth the investment I’ve made over the years. If you agree please take the time right now to make a sizable donation. God Bless you and yours!
March is BEL Telethon Month
We're at $6,625 of our $25,000 goal. Thank you! Please consider one or more of our monthly subscriptions that will not only help support BEL, they will also help to better understand the Bible and equip you to be a better witness to those around you.
One-Time Donation: Anywhere from $5 to $1,000, please click here. Thanks!
Buy a Great BEL Resource: BEL videos, Bible studies, seminars, debates, etc., just click here. Thanks!
Monthly Sermons: Enjoy all of Bob's sermons from the month on Sermon Video DVDs, great also to watch with the family. Or, get these on Sermon Audio CDs which are standard audio Compact Discs that will play on any CD player including the one in your car. Or get them on a single Sermon MP3-CD which will play on an MP3 player, in a DVD player, or in your computer.
Monthly Bible Studies: Enjoy the Scriptures with Bob's Monthly Bible Study DVDs, great too for a small group Bible study. Or get these teachings on a single Monthly Bible Study Audio MP3- CD which will play on an MP3 player, in a DVD player, or in your computer.
Monthly Topical Videos: Coming to your mailbox, you'll get a Monthly Topical DVD to enjoy one of Bob's great videos specially selected to be entertaining and to teach about life from a biblical worldview.
Monthly Best of Bob Shows: Every month our crew selects the eight best BEL shows of the month! For the folks who might have missed some of them, we mail them out on the Best of Bob MP3-CD.
Monthly BEL TV Classics: Enjoy Bob Enyart's timeless, popular TV show delivered to your home on the Monthly BEL TV Classics DVDs with great audio and video clarity thanks to our state-of-the-art mastering from the studio-quality Sony beta tapes to DVD!
Monthly Donation: For folks who just want to make sure that Bob Enyart Live stays on the air, please consider making a pledge in the form of a Monthly Donation.
You can subscribe online or by calling 1-800-8Enyart (303-463-7789).
* Free Gift: When you subscribe to any monthly subscription or monthly donation, or a one-time donation of $50 or more, we will send you as a gift your choice of any BEL video or audio resource from our KGOV Store!