* Not Covered on Today's Show: (but these BEL YouTube videos are so appropriate)...
* Maine Considers Stupidity Based Policy: That’s right! Homo advocates in Maine want to clinch New England’s spot in the front row of the hand-basket sliding to hell by offering a proposal that the states government schools establish “transgender” lavatories at the expense of those offensive “biology based” ones. Bob addresses their thinking with his usual clarity and good sense.
* The Sky’s Not Falling: Bob and co-host Doug McBurney get the inside skinny on why big companies Conoco, BP & Caterpillar are bowing out of their membership in the Climate Action Partnership. Turns out they got the memo from Punxatawney Phil Jones’ hole alerting them that rumors of the global climate crisis may have been exaggerated.
* Go Toward the Light: We’ve all heard of “near death experiences”. And a woman in Columbia appears to have survived a near embalming experience. Listen as Bob talks about near death experiences verses resurrection experiences, (which are the hope of all of us in Christ).
* 9 Days Good in Baltimore: What would cause crime to drop by over 70 percent and give Baltimore a 9 day period free of murder this month? Good government you ask? Christian ideas applied to justice you inquire? A renewed dedication on the part of officials to implementing justice, honoring God and preserving domestic tranquility you wonder? Actually it was 3 feet of snow, but Bob gives them some good advice anyway.
Personhood is the most significant social movement of your lifetime. Will you go down in history as one who fought to end the systematic dehumanization and murder of an entire class of citizen? Or will you stay on the couch in your comfort zone? If you live in any state in America, you can advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways. If you live in Colorado prepare for the possible "curing period" by calling or e-mailing Personhood Colorado or Colorado Right to Life and letting them know how many signatures you can get if they need you.
Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!