* Liberty University's Barber Helps Assess Christian Complicity: Bob Enyart interviews long-time friend of BEL, an associate dean at Liberty University's law school, Matt Barber, about the Supreme Court's consideration this week of homosexual marriage. The two also discuss the child abuse commited by the Colorado parents of first grader Coy Mathis whom they are raising, criminally, as a girl. This current travesty reminds us of little Bruce Reimer who eventually grew up and commited suicide after he was raised as a girl at the urging of Canadian physchologist John Money, who, being evil and an idiot, convinced Bruce's grotesquely ignornant parents to lie to their boy and tell him that he was a girl. The lie, which made his life miserable, came crashing down when he reached puberty, none of which, however, stopped the pervert Dr. Money from becoming a world authority on sex change.
March is BEL Telethon Month
We're at $14,500 of our $25,000 goal. Thank you! Please consider one or more of our monthly subscriptions that will not only help support BEL, they will also help to better understand the Bible and equip you to be a better witness to those around you. To help, just see below!
* Anonymous: "I'll Give $250 Toward Any Purchase of a BEL Library!" Wow, you audience members are getting creative. A Colorado listener has just offered, for any of our other listeners, to pay $250 toward them purchasing either our BEL Audio Library, or our Video Library, or the entire Enyart Library (books, videos, seminars, debates, articles, etc.). Thany you Anonymous! What a tremendous way to help us reach our vital $25,000 goal AND to disseminate really important, educational, and fun teaching resources!
* $100 Matching Offer from Atlanta, Georgia! Joe from Atlanta says "I would like to offer a $100 matching gift for today's show. Please just reply if it is met and I will donate through the website. Your ministry is worth so so much more Bob. Keep up the great work." So please give by calling 800-8Enyart or online and Joe will double your gift up to $100! THIS WAS MATCHED! THANK YOU GUYS!
One-Time Donation: Anywhere from $5 to $1,000, please click here. Thanks!
* Arguments for Homosexuals Fail: There are no arguments for homosexuality which would not, if valid, also justify many other gruesome perversions and crimes. They're born that way; they don't really want to do it; it's legal; etc. Check out Bob's stunning debate and show summary when he interviewed the Queen of Denial Wayne Besen.
Buy a Great BEL Resource: BEL videos, Bible studies, seminars, debates, etc., just click here. Thanks!
* See Also Bob Enyart's Article, Answered NO, Titled: Should Homosexuals Adopt?
Monthly Sermons: Enjoy all of Bob's sermons from the month on Sermon Video DVDs, great also to watch with the family. Or, get these on Sermon Audio CDs which are standard audio Compact Discs that will play on any CD player including the one in your car. Or get them on a single Sermon MP3-CD which will play on an MP3 player, in a DVD player, or in your computer.
Monthly Bible Studies: Enjoy the Scriptures with Bob's Monthly Bible Study DVDs, great too for a small group Bible study. Or get these teachings on a single Monthly Bible Study Audio MP3- CD which will play on an MP3 player, in a DVD player, or in your computer.
Monthly Topical Videos: Coming to your mailbox, you'll get a Monthly Topical DVD to enjoy one of Bob's great videos specially selected to be entertaining and to teach about life from a biblical worldview.
Monthly Best of Bob Shows: Every month our crew selects the eight best BEL shows of the month! For the folks who might have missed some of them, we mail them out on the Best of Bob MP3-CD.
Monthly BEL TV Classics: Enjoy Bob Enyart's timeless, popular TV show delivered to your home on the Monthly BEL TV Classics DVDs with great audio and video clarity thanks to our state-of-the-art mastering from the studio-quality Sony beta tapes to DVD!
Monthly Donation: For folks who just want to make sure that Bob Enyart Live stays on the air, please consider making a pledge in the form of a Monthly Donation.
Errata: We have deleted an error from late in today's show which was broadcast in the original airing of this program. Bob Enyart refered to a previous interview with Bob Peters, of Morality in Media, titled Some Morality in Media, but Enyart incorrectly attributed that interview to Bob Knight. Matt Barber knew that Bob was incorrect, and for this mix up, Bob apologizes to Matt and to Bob Knight. In that 2002 interview, Bob Peters, the Morality in Media president, ironically and tragically, defended the decriminalization of pornography.
* Flashback to 2011 -- Barber Warns about Pedophile Movement: See also our interview with Barber (http://kgov.com/pedophiles-coming-out-of-the-closet) about the Baltimore psychiatric conference he attended with Dr. Judith Reisman. Well-known academics including from John Hopkins urged the American Psychiatric Association to remove pedophilia from among its list of disorders, and the conference attendees generally advocated removing the stigma from pedophiles. Matt also pointed out that the APA is already on the road toward normalizing those who lust after children since changing the pedophilia entry in their current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders to indicate that a person who molests children is only considered a pedophile if he is distressed by his own actions.