* Flip Benham of Operation Rescue National on BEL: The director of Operation Rescue National/OSA Flip Benham Denver talks to Bob Enyart about the viral video, Abortionist Ron Virmani's "Ugly Black Babies" (below). Bob also speaks with Flip about the conversion of Norma McCorvey, aka Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade.
2020 Update on McCorvey's Reversal: The left of course relishes this, and Norma McCorvey who had said she became a Roman Catholic may now be in sheol awaiting judgment. The DailyBeast admits to being confused that, if it was all an act, and she was just pretending about her conversion, why did she break off her relationship with her lesbian partner, who she continued to live with for years. The article says that partner expressed devastation that their relationship had ended (even though they continued being roomates. We'll all find out the certain truth eventually, but her interaction with Flip Benham and other Christians may have left her conflicted and not totally lying but also not fully convinced. Perhaps she was just going along with those who hadn't forgotten about her. As to Norma being paid, it's completely routine to pay spokesmen. (Of course though, not if you know it's insincere; and, as a spokesman for CRTL and American RTL, of course they wouldn't pay me and I wouldn't accept it if they did.) It's also routine to discuss talking points. As for Rob Schenck however, who was apparently involved with Norma and who has also since become a pro-abort, he was always a dupe. In our abolition trilogy, in Focus on the Strategy 2, he makes this 40-second cameo and we rebuke him for his misinformation, from back on April 18, 2007.
The Blind are the Dead Weight of Human Waste
And Many Infants Should Just be Killed
By giving out their annual Margaret Sanger Award, Planned Parenthood’s still celebrates their founder.
The Handicapped are Human Waste: wrote that the handicapped, including the "blind, deaf, dumb, mute and epileptics," were the "dead weight of human waste" in her book Pivot of Civilization. See this quote in context online at Google Books on page 112.
Kill Babies Even After They are Born: Planned Parenthood still says that they are Proud of our Past, even though their longtime president Margaret Sanger wrote on page 33 of her book Woman and the New Race, "The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." Also, learn about Sanger's Negro Project in Maafa 21 (see the trailer for starters).
These Black Lives Don't Matter to BLM: The Maafa 21 film documents Sanger's racism. Life Dynamic's Mark Crutcher produced what is so far the most important documentary of the 21st century. Maafa 21 is a must-see for anyone who refuses to remain in the ignorance that allows Planned Parenthood's inherited systematic racism to destroy millions of black families.
* Classy Killer: portrait from Margaret Sanger's 1938 autobiography...
Today's Resource: The lessons learned from this personhood analysis of the failed Terri Schiavo battle are vital for hastening our eventual pro-life victory. This Terri Schindler Shiavo Debrief, as an instant audio download or mailed on an MP3 CD, includes:
1. Nurse Tells Terri's Story
2. Two Sermons in the News
3. 5th Year in Office vs 5th Year
4. CNN's Catherine Crier:
Save Peterson, Kill Terri
5. Pro-life now Pro-suicide
6. National Pro-life (abolition) Strategy
7. Extraordinary Measures with a Columbine Dad
8. The Guy who Tried... with Doug McBurney
9. Rocky Mtn News: As pastor, do you approve...
10. Hern, Prager, Medved, Hewitt
11. Terri 1963 - 2005
12. Debriefing Karl Henderson
13. A Key Death in Our Time
Get it now on MP3-CD or MP3 download by clicking the link to order online or call us now at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278).
* Google/YouTube Cover-up of Overt Racism: Google has removed the legally videotaped recording of an Indian abortionist Ron Virmani's statements about the undesirability of unwanted, "ugly black babies". So we've left this embedded missing video on our site as a reminder. Just like Hollywood and the left covering up for misogynist celebrity sexual harassment and assault of women, big tech covers up for the racism and misogyny rampant in the abortion industry: