* Stu Epperson's Audience Agrees with Pastor Bob: On Stu's syndicated TruthTalkLive.com talk show, Denver Bible Church pastor Bob Enyart condemns the liberal IRS gag-rule against pastors. Surprisingly, Christian talk show host Stu Epperson defends that liberal notion, antithetical to the behavior of God's men in Scripture and to the pulpits of America's founding, agreeing with Hillary, Hollywood, humanists and homosexuals, that pastors should not oppose or endorse men for government roles, regardless of whether those men are godly, or national socialists. Heavens to Murgatroyd. All of Stu's callers agree with Bob as does the leading Christian legal ministry Alliance Defense Fund through their Pulpit Initiative.
* BEL Flashback with Greg Koukl: Bob Enyart urges Greg Koukl to recognize his own moral relativism in a discussion on Stu Epperson's syndicated TruthTalkLive.com show. STR.org's Greg Koukl defended Rudi Giuliani, an aggressively pro-abortion, pro-homosexual, anti-Christian worldview candidate, as acceptable to Christian voters. Koukl denies that Giuliani is a mass murderer and denied the parallel between Koukl's own position and that of the Herodians of the New Testament. To start the debate, Bob asked Greg, "What if Rudi Giuliani is the Republican nominee, should Christians support someone like Rudi Giuliani?" Greg spent the whole show answering that question in the affirmative, stipulating only that his answer applies if two candidates in the running are Rudi and a Democrat candidate like Hillary Clinton. Bob characterized Greg's position as moral relativism.
* Please Help BEL: Bob Enyart Live continues the battle to keep broadcasting on KLTT Radio. If you listen in Denver, (or anywhere else) call the station and encourage them keep Bob on the air! Then subscribe to one of Bob’s monthly resources or make a donation to do your part to preserve Godly Truth on the radio.
* Personhood is the most important human rights movement of your lifetime. Will you be one who fights to end the systematic dehumanization and murder of an entire class of citizen? If you live in any state in America, you can advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways. If you live in Colorado join by calling or e-mailing Personhood Colorado or Colorado Right to Life
* Today’s Resource: Have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? Check out especially Walt Brown’s In the Beginning and Bob’s interviews with this great scientist in Walt Brown Week! You’ll also love Dr. Guillermo Gonzalez’ Privileged Planet (clip), and Illustra Media’s Unlocking the Mystery of Life (clip)! You can consider our BEL Science Pack; Bob Enyart’s Age of the Earth Debate; Bob's debate about Junk DNA with famous evolutionist Dr. Eugenie Scott; and the superb kids' radio programming, Jonathan Park: The Adventure Begins! And Bob strongly recommends that you subscribe to CMI’s great Creation magazine!