* The First Shall be Third: Why does supposed frontrunner Romney keep coming in third in primaries? Pro-abortion, Pro-gay marriage, Pro-Romney (Obama) care, socialists, Republican Mitt Romney has no answers when asked about his record as governor of Massachusetts.
* Journal Says Killing Babies OK: An article published in the English "Journal of Medical Ethics" says it should be allowed, just as abortions are allowed, to kill newborn babies.
* 7 Days in Jail for Molestation: Oregon law allows for as little as 7 days in jail if an adult male purchases the services of a underage prostitute.
* Women Don't Like X Movies: Hollywood's obsession with filth blinds them to the fact that G and PG rated films are preferred by movie goers and family friendly movies take in more money. 74% of young women and 58% of young boys don't want to see sex, violence nudity or profanity in films. Bob points out that the violence in movies isn't real while the nudity and profanity is.
* Expelled: The great movie "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" showed several examples of professors, scientists and others being fired because they believed in Creation or Intelligent Design. Dr. Coppedge is suing NASA claiming he was let go for his views on Intelligent Design. The Judge will allow Dr. Coppedge to play one of two great videos (either "Unlocking the Mystery of Life" or "Privileged Planet") for evidence in the court.
* Christian Band's Speech Gets Principal Fired: An Iowa principal invited a Christian rock band to play at a school assembly and the band has the audacity to actually act like Christians espousing anti-homo anti-abortions speech. A special school board meeting was called and the principal resigned. (which is close enough for government work... to being fired). One of the fundamental laws of the universe is that somebody's gotta be in the closet. So Bob points that either the homosexuals or the Christians will be in the closet.
KGOV Telethon March(es) On
Thank you so much! But we still need help! Please consider one or more of our monthly subscriptions that will not only help support BEL, they will also help to better understand the Bible and equip you to be a better witness to those around you.*
1. Our newest monthly subscription is our Monthly Sermons on audio CD. For many years we have offered the sermons on MP3-CD, but now you can get the Monthly Sermons on standard audio Compact Disc that will play on any CD player, including the one in your car. All of the sermons from the month will be sent to you in a multiple CD album.
2. Monthly Bible Study Videos - You will receive a months worth of weekly Bible studies each month. These video Bible studies are great for starting a family Bible study of even a neighborhood study.
3. Monthly Sermon Videos - You will receive all sermons from the month will be sent to you on DVD. Video is a great way to watch the sermons with your family.
4. Monthly Bible Study Audios on MP3- CD.
5. Monthly Sermon Audios on MP3-CD.
6. Monthly Topical Videos - Each month your will get one of Bob's great topical videos.
7. Best of Bob - Each month you get the best 8 shows of the month on MP3-CD.
8. Monthly TV Classics
9. Monthly Donation
* Free Gift: When you subscribe to any monthly subscription, new monthly donation of $20.00 or more or a one time donation of $50.00 or more, we will send you Bob's video series Having a Great Prayer Life.
Order or donate online or call 303-463-7789 or 1-800-8Enyart.