God's Righteousness: On today's program, Denver Bible Church Pastor Bob explains that because God is good, He doesn't punish innocent children for the sins of their parents.
Memory Of Notre Dame Law Professor Charles Rice: "Here at BEL, we are so sad to hear the news of the passing of Professor Rice, who was a long-time friend of our pro-life work. Charles has a cameo of sorts in our Focus on the Strategy II documentary on how Christians can stop losing the war against the abortion industry. We love you Dr. Rice! Thank you for your love for the Lord and for the innocent!" -Bob Enyart, KGOV.com
Today's Resource: Open Theism Seminar
You can watch Bob Enyart's fascinating seminar on DVD about whether the future is settled or open! Is God free? Is God creative? Is God able truly to write a new song? Of course God is, free, creative, and able to write a new song. But how do these simple truths relate to the philosophical claim that the future is settled? This Open Theism seminar on DVD will educate and delight you or your money back!
Come on out to the next BEL Seminar!
RSR's List of Evidence Against the Big Bang
seminar by Bob Enyart
Where: Lake of the Pines
1931 Lake of the Pines Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46234
When: Saturday, March 7th
Registration at 12:30
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
This is a Benefit Event to Raise Funds to keep BEL on the air
organized by our Indianapolis listeners!
Registration $100; children free.
If you can't afford the registration, instead of clicking,
please call 1-800-8Enyart and ask for our Workin' Man's discount! :)
Examples of the Evidence: From rsr.org/big-bang, Bob will use these astronomy observations:
- Mature galaxies exist where the BB predicts only infant galaxies
- An entire universe-worth of missing antimatter contradicts most fundamental BB prediction
- Observations show that spiral galaxies are missing millions of years of BB predicted collisions
- Clusters of galaxies exist at great distances where the BB predicts they should not exist
- A trillion stars are missing an unimaginably massive quantity of heavy elements, a total of nine billion years worth
- Galaxy superclusters exist yet the BB predicts that gravity couldn't form them even in the alleged age of the cosmos
- A missing generation of the alleged billions of first stars that the failed search has implied simply never existed
- Missing uniform distribution of earth's radioactivity
- Solar system formation theory wrong too
- It is "philosophy", not science, that makes the big-bang claim that the universe has no center
- Amassing evidence suggests the universe has a center
- Sun is missing nearly 100% of the spin that natural formation would impart
- The beloved supernova chemical evolution story for the formation of heavy elements is now widely rejected
- Missing uniform distribution of solar system isotopes
- Missing billions of years of additional clustering of nearby galaxies
- Surface brightness of the furthest galaxies, against a fundamental BB claim, is identical to that of the nearest galaxies
- Missing shadow of the big bang with the long-predicted "quieter" echo behind nearby galaxy clusters now disproved
- The mythical CMB prediction and other alleged confirmed big bang predictions that were never made
- Fine tuning and dozens of other MAJOR scientific observations and 1,000+ scientists doubting the big bang.