* Cops Save Black Lives: The police have saved tens of thousands of black lives which is far more than any other government program or department. "The Police" haven't killed a black man in living memory. "A police officer" or "officers" have rarely unjustifiably killed the innocent. The left's rage would be not one speck less if no police officer had killed any unarmed black over the last thirty years. See also our kgov.com/ways-to-reduce-crime.
- "Please show me where it says protesters are supposed to be peaceful," asks Cuomo. BEL says, "Okay criminal, sure."
- "Do not murder. Do not steal. Do not bear false witness." - God
- "The right of the people peaceably to assemble" over their grievances. - U.S. Constitution
- "Stupid doesn't make you sin, but sin makes you stupid." - Bob
Today's resource: God and the Death Penalty:
- Jesus advocated the death penalty
- Paul, in court, endorsed execution
- The New Testament supports killing criminals "without mercy"
In the New Testament God directs the government to strike the criminal with terror, wrath and vengeance without mercy. Watch in amazement as you see that Jesus commanded the death penalty! And the Apostle Paul said he did not object to capital punishment. Then see other Bible characters directly affirm the death penalty!
The writings of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Paul in the Gospels, Acts, Romans and Revelation defend execution as does the author of Hebrews. Crime thrives because the criminal's "sentence... is not executed speedily" says the Bible. Learn the history of execution and why God first utterly forbade, and then strictly commanded, execution. In this video, find out why the Bible begins and ends with capital punishment issues and why God put the death penalty at the heart of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.