* Mississippi Burning: Personhood Mississippi is up against the clock, and apparently the secretary of state and attorney general as well. Les Riley, the sponsor of the Personhood Intiative in Mississippi calls in with an update, and proves that war by other means can get down-right dirty when the adversary fears defeat.
* I Don’t Ask, but I Hear Tell: "homo soldiers go to hell." Bob and co-host Doug McBurney analyze the embarrassing testimony of the Chairman of the Joint Chief’s and the Secretary of Defense regarding the further degradation of the American Military into a haven for homos and hedonists. All this while the RE-publicans insist, for the moment at least on ruining lives, and the military at current rates.
* 2020 Pathetic Update: US Navy accepts trannie, under Donald Trump's administration. Oh, and by the way, back in the 1990s the leftist Capitol Steps signing group released a song, Green Berets in Negligees. They later pulled it from the market.
* Help Personhood Efforts Get Signatures: The Deadline to mail Colorado Personhood petitions is Monday Feb. 9th Mail yours in today and call Colorado Right to Life to get more! If you live in Colorado, there’s still time for you to help circulate the Personhood Colorado & CRTL 2010 petition? We need your help! If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
* Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!