* Latest Study on Shrinking Fishing: Fish are shrinking in response to global warming! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! (And all that warming is making them bigger too!) 2015 Update: The hysterical warmlist links to 883 effects of global warming. 2018 Update: Climate change prevents us from seeing aliens. Really! :)
* RSR's Global Warming Landing Page: For all the best arguments in a concise single page, see rsr.org/anti-global-warming.
* Top Anti Global Warming Websites: For all the best contrarian climate change sites, see our list at rsr.org/list-of-top-anti-global-warming-websites.
* AFP & Breitbart Report: Can you smell a fish in this? "Fish have lost half their average body mass… as a result of global warming, a study published Monday has found. 'It's huge,' said study author Martin Daufresne of the Cemagref Public Agricultural and Environmental Research Institute in Lyin', France. …individual species lost an average of 50 percent of their body mass over the past 20 to 30 years…"
* Warming Bias Flawed the Study: The study is biased because of the current obsession to see global warming behind every boogeyman. So Martin Daufresne tries to justify his absurd conclusion but the truth was already reported a year ago on RSF.
* Flashback: July 25, 2008 on BEL - Real Science Radio, Wildlife Officials Blow It with Fish: by instructing fisherman that they could only 'keep' larger cod fish, wildlife officials have severely altered the genetic pool of various species, removing genes for large fish. As a result the average length of some species have shrunk by a third, and even after a 15-year moratorium, the larger fish have not returned. For all the natural selection hype, it is sad that Darwinist governments have blown what would have been a major application of true selection principles.
* Huxley: Natural Selection will Prevent Over-Fishing: Right. Darwin's bulldog Thomas Huxley was wrong again. He claimed that the strongest fish would evade the nets. In reality, only the luckiest fish evaded the nets.
* RSR: Today's show has been designated an honorary Real Science Radio program!
* American RTL's Ann Coulter YouTube Nearing 40,000 Views: 2017 Update: We've recently relaunched the BEL YouTube channel and hit a quarter million views in March 2017 and 1,000 subscribers in April. So we invite you to check out youtube.com/BobEnyartLive! And here's one of our videos...
Now back to the 2009 text: Invite a friend to watch the extraordinary The Ann Coulter Hang-ups video over at American RTL's YouTube channel. Also, notice that we rank high in Google and YouTube searches of Ann Coulter and Mitt Romney!
* Any New Listener or Donor to BEL: You can help us jump-start our vital September telethon! If you have never given before to Bob Enyart Live, if you donate this month, or sign up for one of our DVD or Bible Study monthly subscriptions, or purchase anything as a first-timer to BEL, we will apply the amount of your purchase, or your donation or your subscription (which we will multiply times ten!) to help jumpstart our September telethon to raise $40,000 to keep BEL on the Internet at KGOV.com for another year! Just click above or head on over to our store.kgov.com!
Today’s Resource: If you want to give a copy of Bob's great debate, Does God Exist? to an atheist, you might want to read it first, but then you'll have a hard time parting with it! And have you seen the Science Department at our KGOV Store? Find these at store.kgov.com!