* The Five: Bob Enyart discusses what sadly you will not hear from other Christian, "conservative", and "pro-life" talk show hosts, the five loopholes in the Mexico City Policy that Donald Trump reenacted on Monday.
* See You on Saturday: (NOTE: Come join us at 9 a.m. this Saturday to hear keynote speaker Bob Enyart at the Colorado Right To Life 2017 March for Life held, for the first time ever, on the frontlines at Denver's largest child-killing center, the Planned Parenthood abortion mill.)
* A Loophole or a Noose: Regarding funding prohibitions, the loopholes are not insignificant. Since 1976 the Hyde Amendment has prohibited the use of tax dollars domestically to fund of abortion, yet, not only does it have it's own "exceptions", George W. Bush gave to Planned Parenthood $2.2 billion dollars. Related to the Mexico City Policy, Hyde Amendment, and the money is fungible loopholes, likewise, Roe v. Wade's "health exception" is big enough to drive a bus full of children through each day.
* MCP's Five Loopholes: BEL's dearest of friends, Ambassador Alan Keyes, sadly helped to devise the Mexico City Policy which authorizes that, "abortions may be performed if..." and that "referrals for abortion... are permitted [when]". The five loopholes include the funding of governments that provide abortion; the funding of organizations to abort the child if the father is a criminal; the funding of intentional killing of the baby when instead, delivering or implanting the baby might save both mom and child; for the funding of abortion "referrals" under various circumstances, and for the funding of organizations as long as they do not promote abortion "as a method of family planning." Director General Brueggemann. "It is a principal position of IPPF policy that abortion is not a method of family planning. As quoted by CovenantNews.com, it is only to help exploit such loopholes that the Director "General" of the International Planned Parenthood Federation, Ingar Brueggemann, would say. "It is a principal position of IPPF policy that abortion is not a method of family planning." Right. And because money is fungible, these exceptions have passed billions of dollars to governments and organizations that have killed and promoted the killing of innocent children. Amb. Keyes no longer supports, thank God and of course, any government policy that would appropriate funds to kill even a single child.
* Reactions to CRTL's Wash Times Ad: As discussed on today's program, see below or at CRTL for reactions to CRTL's full-page advertisement for the benefit of all the readers of the Washington Times and for President Trump:
* Sample Reactions Pro and Con...
Con: "The absurdity of attacking allies for life because he/she/they are not 'perfectly' in lock step with your approach– is as helpful as participating in a circular firing squad… Go ahead vindictively target a president who is trying –albeit imperfectly – to help our cause... but you'll need to accomplish your incredibly ignorant activity with someone else's money, not mine." -Holly Coco [ellipsis hers]
CRTL Reply: Holly, thank you for writing. Would you consider reading the ad again? You will see that we did not attack President Trump. We told him the truth and respectfully urged him to do what is right. Donald Trump probably sleeps well each night, being affirmed by so many who profess Christ. Yet he needs to know that God will hold him accountable for each child he intentionally kills. Those who hide that from him, do they love him or are they using him? Hopefully, if he ever comes to understand this, he will open his heart to the Lord and to the little ones. The Apostle Paul asked: Have I become your enemy because I've told you the truth? Consider, Holly, the person unwilling to even warn a child killer yet who rebukes those who do warn him.
Con: Miranda Blue at Right Wing Watch displayed the three ISIS memes in our Washington Times ad and somehow concluded about us, "Personhood Group Compares Rival Anti-Choice Activists To ISIS". Stupid doesn't make you sin but sin makes you stupid. Miranda is either willfully ignorant or lying. Our memes compare regulating the killing of the innocent to the absurdity of trying to regulate ISIS. Yet somehow Blue and her RWW editors think that we are "comparing incrementalist anti-choice groups to ISIS." We have two questions. First, does Miranda Blue smoke pot? And secondly, would someone who advocates dismembering children hesitate to lie?
Pro: From one of the founders of National Right To Life who wrote the following when he forwarded our Washington Times piece to his friends: "This is a great and powerful ad. I am glad to support it with my donation. I hope you will as well." -John E. Archibold
Pro: "I was so encouraged to see the truth presented unashamedly in this article! I've been struggling with how to present the Christian teaching on abortion After reading your piece, I now have a greater understanding of how to communicate what God has said and I can stand firm on that truth. Thank you so much!" -Chloe from back East
CRTL Reply: Thank you so much Chloe! And John Archibold, what an honor to hear from you! We remember your important cameo appearance in the Focus on the Strategy documentary explaining how to turn around the failure of Christian political strategy. May God bless you! To everyone else, if you can help subsidize the cost of this ad, please just click on ColoradoRTL.org/donate.
Pro:"I read your ad in The Washington Times. I'm so proud of you all. God Bless you for speaking the truth!" Adina H. from back East
Pro: Via Facebook: "Thank you, Colorado RTL, for this timely ad. ProlifeProfiles.com." -Missionary Cal Zastrow