- Apollo 16 astronaut Gen. Charlie Duke
- Astronomer Dr. Danny Faulkner
- Hebrew professor (from Christopher Cone's Calvary University!) Dr. Steven Boyd, and
- Victor Brewer, Aerial Image Solutions.
- the recreation of the UK's famous Bedford Level experiment (now with accurate and predictable results)
- explaining why the Chicago skyline jumps up and down when photographed from across Lake Michigan (except for on cold days)
- watching a container ship sail toward Europe from the East Coast
- amazing astronomical observations in the southern hemisphere (including the Sun never setting!)
- the launch of a weather balloon to conduct a breakthrough experiment.
And from our own rsr.org/flat-earth page...
Have you noticed that the "man in the moon"
is upside down in the southern hemisphere?
Accomplished! Thanks guys! BEL Minor YouTube Milestone Request: "Hi guys! Bob Enyart here. We're almost at 2,700 subscribers (it's free!) to our BEL YouTube channel. If you're interested, can you click on over to youtube.com/user/BobEnyartLive, subscribe and "hit the bell"? (Whatever in the world that last bit means.) Thanks so much!"