* Mental Floss: Dr. Ed Boudreaux, president of the Rocky Mountain Creation Fellowship, joins Real Science Radio host Fred Wiliams in studio to talk about the memo a lot of good folks failed to get, like those in the blizzard-riddled North East and the Coloradans who just endured a 103-year record-breaking snowfall. Memo: We're in the midst of man-made global warming! Oh wait, it's now called "Climate Change". Other fun topics include the Pope apparently missing RSR's List of Evidence Against the Big Bang, and another "missing link" (more like missing teeth), and the origin of shaking hands to pass on odors as a signal. (Huh?)
Today's Resource: If you enjoy Real Science Radio, we need your help to stay on the air! Please purchase one of our science resources, or make a one-time or monthly donation to RSR!
- Browse through our Science Department in the KGOV Store
- Check out our best-selling Global Flood and Hydroplate Theory video
- Donate at rsr.org/donate by way of our KGOV donation page
- Call us at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278) to help us stay on the air