* Mark Armitage on Real Science Radio: The scientist fired from California State University for publishing extraordinary photos of soft tissue from a Triceratops, talks to RSR host Bob Enyart. Attorney Brad Dacus, president of the Pacific Justice Institute, says on RSR that the smoking gun is the timing of Mark's firing with the date of publication of his paper in the prestigious peer-reviewed science journal Acta Histochemica.
* 2016 Update: Mark Armitage won a half-million dollar settlement for his religious discrimination/unlawful termination lawsuit against California State University! Congratulations Mark!
* Soft tissue dinosaur photo from Mark Armitage: Fulfilling his 2013 promise, Mark Armitage presented Real Science Radio with a formerly unpublished photo (right) of soft tissue in a Triceratops horn. It's beautiful! (Well, in the eyes of the beholder, anyway. But God Himself probably thinks it's pretty cool too!) Armitage and his co-author Dr. Kevin Anderson excavated a Triceratops horn from the Hell Creek Formation in Montana. As with scientists from Harvard, North Carolina State, and dozens of other universities and institutions, they broke it open and... Guess what!
* Paper at Acta Histochemica: One of the latest of hundreds of peer-reviewed papers published by Darwin Doubters and even by (say it's not so) creationists, the prestigious secular journal Acta Histochemica has published the paper by Mark Armitage and Kevin Anderson titled, Soft sheets of fibrillar bone from a fossil of the supraorbital horn of the dinosaur Triceratops horridus in Volume 115, Issue 6, July 2013, pp. 603–608; Mark Hollis Armitage, Department of Biology, California State University, 18111 Nordhoff Street, Northridge, CA 91330-8303, USA; Kevin Lee Anderson, Department of Biology, Arkansas State University Beebe, Beebe, AR, USA.
* Armitage Compliments the RSR Dino Soft Tissue Page: Mark Armitage complimented our DinosaurSoftTissue.com listing as the web's most complete catalog of peer-reviewed journal papers confirming the existence of original biological tissue from dinosaurs!
* Enjoy More: Click for our other RSR Mark Armitage interviews!
* Whose Expectations Are Met? Evolutionary expectations are based on their belief in millions of years, whereas based on Egyptian mummy research, young earth creationists do expect some dinosaur soft tissue preservation. And see science deniers and science doubters including (even as late as 2013) PZ Myers, at rsr.org/soft-tissue-doubters.
TELETHON: RSR airs only by the financial support of our listeners! Please consider helping by making a one-time or monthly donation to keep Bob Enyart and Fred Williams on the air.