* You Lie! Then Dead Silence: This Just In - Obamacare to pay for abortion for illegal aliens. And you can take that to the bailed-out bank. Immediately after Barack Obama's lie about coverage for illegal aliens, he lied again. He claimed that Obamacare, America's reformed healthcare, would not pay for abortion. What a child-killing liar.
2015 Update: From the Office of Refugee Resettlement, HHS Confirms Unaccompanied Illegal Alien Children in U.S. Will Have Access to Abortion, with such children considered refugees and therefore eligible for the Affordable Care Act (i.e., Obamacare), etc.
* Too Many Foreigners: In January Obama signed an executive order authorizing funding for abortions in foreign countries! (In truth, Obamacare will pay for abortion for illegal aliens.) George W. Bush increased funding for Planned Parenthood by hundreds of millions of dollars above what Bill Clinton could manage, and Obama has already been trying to beat George Bush's record funding of abortion. So of course Obamacare will pay for abortion. What? Is Obama going to go pro-life and anger Mitt Romney by stopping government funding of abortion? Of course not. Did you hear the pin drop? There was total silence following Barack's second lie in a minute, that Obamacare would not pay for illegal aliens, or abortion, or abortion for illegal aliens.
* Obama Says Health Care Won't Cover Illegal Aliens: The Falwell Syndrome - Whenever Republicans say something true, they quickly apologize, so S.C. Rep. Joe Wilson quickly said he was sorry after correctly shouting, "You lie," following Obama's claim that Obama's health care plan would not cover illegal aliens. Of course he lied. Today, a million illegal aliens a month get some form of government health care. What? Is Obama's reform going to prohibit healthcare to the cutest children smuggled in from Mexico and Kenya? If that were true, this reform wouldn't have much of a safety net, since Obama himself might not qualify for his own healthcare coverage.
* Pigeon Data Services: Bob and Doug McBurney talk about the South African technology firm that was so fed up with the Nelson Mandela necklace strangling the country that they embarrassed their leading internet provider Telkom by sending data more quickly by carrier pigeon (really) than they could over their web connection. Ha!
* Colorado RTL Sept. 26th Banquet! Please mark your calendar right now for Saturday, September 26, at 6:30 p.m. and make your reservation by calling Donna at 303-753-9394 (or to just get on their vital mailing list)! Do you know who Lila Rose is? You'll HAVE TO come out to see her! You'll have a tremendous time, and you'll be a great blessing!
* Homosexual Suing Bible Publishers: Bradley Fowler had a blog on Obama's presidential campaign website. Now he's suing three Bible publishers, Tyndale, Zondervan, and Thomas Nelson, because the Bible condemns homosexuality. Proof #436 showing that the beautiful people who promote tolerance, free speech, diversity, and respect for all beliefs in reality will attempt to silence Christians. Fowler admits to "20 years of… mental instability," evidenced by his failure to file in the state of Colorado, where the government censorship law called Senate Bill 200, signed in 2008 by Gov. Bill Ritter, prohibits publication of material discriminatory toward co-habitation and homosexuality. (Really: "SECTION 8. 24-34-701. Publishing of discriminative matter forbidden." Yikes!
* Help Colorado RTL Get Signatures: If you live in Colorado, could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & CRTL 2010 petition? We need your help! If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
Today’s Resource: You can learn more by browsing the KGOV Store's Department of Government which includes Bob's classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar on CD and you can read Bob's article (Google 1 of 2.1M for: God death penalty) or watch his DVD on God and the Death Penalty: NT Support for Capital Punishment!