Evidence for the Big Bang: NASA, Lawrence Krauss, et al.,
say it's the theory's predictions. [Updated Jan 10, 2021]
The Big Bang's Failed Predictions and Failures to Predict: As documented below (from 2014), the repudiation of the predictive ability of the big bang includes its many failures:
- the theory's failed prediction of an entire universe worth of antimatter
- the failure to predict thgravie universe worth of dark matter needed if the BB is correct
- the 2.7K CMB background radiation and the missing shadow of the CMB
- 2014 claim, later retracted, of the discovery of inflation's gravity waves
- failed to predict inflation, another BB rescue device of questionable predictive value
- the claimed predictions of initial abundances of the elements, hydrogen, helium, etc.
- the failure of big bang nucleosynthesis to account for most of the universe, dark matter, etc.
- failures with magnetic monopoles, more on lithium, and the transparency problem
- expansion by post-dating expansion discovery and pre-dating the BB the theory could predict expansion
- the many observations undermining the big bang theory's foundational predictions of homogeneity and isotropy
- and dozens of other major failed predictions of the big bang.
* See our full written report: over at rsr.org/big-bang-predictions.
* Get a Real Astronomy Resource: Get the Spike Psarris DVD What You Aren't Being Told About Astronomy and Vol. II, Our Created Stars and Galaxies! These are hands down the best astronomy videos ever made! You'll agree, or your money back! Also, purchasing them from us here at RSR will help us keep our radio show on the air reaching more and more people! And have you browsed through our Science Department in our KGOV Store? (That's what we call it.) Check out also Bob Enyart’s Age of the Earth Debate against a well-known geophysicist and a University of Colorado mathematician who are members of the Denver chapter of Reasons to Believe. And we asks you to consider getting a Bob Enyart Live monthly subscription, in audio or video, of one of our really fun and educational resources!
Finally, you might enjoy Part 2 of our Big Bang Predictions program and you may like to contrast the big bang theory's rather poor performance (see above) with Real Science Radio's fun and astonishingly successful rsr.org/creationist-predictions record!