Today on The Dominic Enyart Show, after a quick recap of the worldview we’ve built so far, we’re going to be looking at more cross-references in the Bible. We’ll see that there are hundreds of thousands, which could not have been intentionally included by merely human efforts. The only reasonable explanation for how these cross references got here is that the Bible was written by men who were inspired by God. And with God as the author, it all comes together in spectacular fashion.
On today’s show, we’ll be seeing how God caused a parallel story between Abraham sacrificing Isaac, and the Father sacrificing the Son.
In both cases:
- The sacrifice was made on Mount Moriah.
- The sacrifice brought his own method of destruction up the mountain.
- A father gave his only son.
-God gave a lamb as a sacrifice instead.
-The lamb has its head caught in thorns.
Make sure to click the here to subscribe to the Dominic Enyart YouTube channel!
Today's Resource: Mount Moriah | Evidence for the Resurrection Do you know anyone who does not believe in Christs resurrection? What a fantastic witnessing tool we have in this Mount Moriah video! Bob brings secular resources to bear on the question of the resurrection of Jesus. Non-Christians can write a letter requesting a free copy of this video (non-Christians only: mail your request to Bob Enyart, PO Box 583, Arvada CO 80001). If you are already a Christian, youll be thrilled when you learn about all the evidence that exists which supports the resurrection, from prophecies to history, to archaeology, to details of the city, the geography, the skull, the garden, and the tomb.
This entertaining video will show you:
- evidence of Christ's resurrection that has remained for 2,000 years
- the link between the crucifixion and Isaac's Moriah experience
- The link between the ram caught in the thorns and Christ's crown
- what ancient Hebrew prophecies predicted about Christ's death
- what God said about this one particular hill in Jerusalem
- the New Testament clues which still point to Christ's actual tomb
- the geographic reasons why God chose Jerusalem
- that 1,500 years after He carved the law in stone, God carved grace in stone
- how to answer those who ask...
There's a mountain of evidence for Christ's resurrection!