Today, on Bob Enyart Live, Dominic asks, "was I too harsh yesterday? Was I too judgmental and unempathetic?" His answer might surprise you- but probably not. He’ll talk about that. He's also going to talk more about the March for Abolition before responding to one final abortion argument. All of that and more, today on Bob Enyart Live!
March for Abolition Details:
Saturday, January 22, 10:00am - 12:00pm
7155 E 38th Ave Denver CO 80207
Please arrive 15 minutes early.
10:00am - Colorado Right to Life President - Biff Gore
10:10am - Colorado Right to Life Vice-President Susan Sutherland
10:20am - Keynote Speaker - Mario Horta
10:45am - Biff Gore with the "Marching Orders"
11:00am - March for Abolition
Today's Resource: Focus on the Strategy Trilogy
In Focus on the Strategy #1, using audio and video clips of Christian leaders, Bob Enyart presents seven lines of evidence that our national ministries have endorsed legal positivism, elevating man's rules and the Constitution above God, and giving them precedence above eternal laws such as Thou shall not murder.
Focus on the Strategy #2 not only documents the political sell-out of the pro-life movement, it answers the question of how to restore the movement and end America's 'legalized' child killing. Focus II stands alone, preferably viewed before Focus #I, and documents that:
- Colorado's Republican Governor John Love signed the nation's first permissive abortion law in 1967.
- Republican U.S. Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun wrote Roe v. Wade.
- The 7-to-2 Roe v. Wade ruling was approved with five a Republican majority of five votes.
- The Republican Justices now on the Court (including Scalia, Thomas, Alito and Roberts) oppose personhood.
- All six Republican judges on the 11th circuit (nominated by Reagan, Bush Sr. & George W. Bush) voted to kill Terri Schiavo.
- Republican "pro-life" heroine Priscilla Owen voted to abort "Baby 10" as a Texas Supreme Court judge.
- Republican "pro-life" hero Samuel Alito sided with Planned Parenthood in repeated 3rd-circuit rulings, including ruling to keep partial birth abortion legal.
- Republican George W. Bush refused to support South Dakota's total ban on abortion.
- Hundreds of pro-life laws that regulate abortion that will actually keep abortion legal after Roe is overturned such as the Informed Consent laws.
In Focus on the Strategy #3 Bob Enyart presents the 3-pronged strategy to end abortion in America.