* Bob debates: Peggy Loonan, founder and president of LifeandLibertyforWomen.org. An INSTANT classic! Peggy does not admit that standards of right and wrong come from God, and she really doesn't know where they come from, but wherever that may be, she's ready to violate them to advocate the killing of children. Loonan doesn't think an abortionist could possibly be wrongly motivated by the $30,000 some of them charge for late-term abortions. And also, pro-abort Loonan also says that in that last quarter century, modern science has not been lowering the average age at which premature babies can survive. Right.
If you'd like to sponsor a show, visit kgov.com/sponsor.
Today's Resource: Focus on the Strategy Trilogy
In Focus on the Strategy #1, using audio and video clips of Christian leaders, Bob Enyart presents seven lines of evidence that our national ministries have endorsed legal positivism, elevating man's rules and the Constitution above God, and giving them precedence above eternal laws such as Thou shall not murder.
Focus on the Strategy #2 not only documents the political sell-out of the pro-life movement, it answers the question of how to restore the movement and end America's 'legalized' child killing. Focus II stands alone, preferably viewed before Focus #I, and documents that:
- Colorado's Republican Governor John Love signed the nation's first permissive abortion law in 1967.
- Republican U.S. Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun wrote Roe v. Wade.
- The 7-to-2 Roe v. Wade ruling was approved with five a Republican majority of five votes.
- The Republican Justices now on the Court (including Scalia, Thomas, Alito and Roberts) oppose personhood.
- All six Republican judges on the 11th circuit (nominated by Reagan, Bush Sr. & George W. Bush) voted to kill Terri Schiavo.
- Republican "pro-life" heroine Priscilla Owen voted to abort "Baby 10" as a Texas Supreme Court judge.
- Republican "pro-life" hero Samuel Alito sided with Planned Parenthood in repeated 3rd-circuit rulings, including ruling to keep partial birth abortion legal.
- Republican George W. Bush refused to support South Dakota's total ban on abortion.
- Hundreds of pro-life laws that regulate abortion that will actually keep abortion legal after Roe is overturned such as the Informed Consent laws.
In Focus on the Strategy #3 Bob Enyart presents the 3-pronged strategy to end abortion in America.
1. Criminalize: recriminalize the intentional killing of the unborn and other innocents through state and national personhood efforts.
2. Demoralize: create unbearable social tension and ensure that there is no child killing with tranquility in order to coerce the government to correct the injustice of shedding innocent blood.
3. Evangelize: persuade individuals by education and evangelism to honor the God-given right to life.