* The Rocky Mountain News: announced today's debate on BEL between CRTL and WRTL.
* Hear part 2: next week.
Sponsor a Show! Click here to help keep us broadcasting! (We really need it :)
We have now officially begun our November 2021 telethon! We typically set a dollar goal, like 30 or 40 thousand. But this time, we’re looking for 20 new monthly donors who will sponsor one show a month. Being on air isn’t cheap. We run about 20 broadcasts and it costs us about $150 dollars per show. We operate on a shoestring budget, so in the past we’ve relied heavily on those large donations and big dollar telethons. But that was when Bob was here. Now the ministry has less security, and that makes promoting Bob’s teaching a daunting task. So if just you and 19 others can help us guarantee that the show goes on, Bob’s Biblically centered teachings will go out to thousands more.
The ministries of so many Godly leaders, authors & preachers have been magnified tenfold, or even a hundredfold after their passing. Think of C.S. Lewis, and how he still, today, has such an impact on millions. We have no doubt Bob could have a similar impact, and your sponsorship of just one show a month will be the force to magnify this ministry, and the Gospel. So if you can help, and sponsor just one show a month, that would be a massive blessing. Thanks so much, Godspeed!
* Wyoming RTL President: Steven Ertelt, founder and editor of LifeNews.com, defends NRTL's plan to address a problem of fetal pain by requiring abortionists to offer anesthesia for late-term abortion.
* Colorado RTL President: and Columbine dad Brian Rohrbough exposes NRTL's Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act as a violation of God's enduring command, Do Not Murder, since complying with its requirements then permits the killing of a late term baby. Also, Rohrbough shows that giving painkillers to the fetus will alleviate the concern of some mothers sufficiently enough to convince them to abort their babies.
* Host Bob Enyart: sides with CRTL against NRTL and Republicans whose law would make even late-term abortion more "humane" and socially palatable, and might even keep such killings legal for decades, well after Roe v. Wade's eventual demise.
* Enyart & Rohrbough Break In: to the debate with comments taped immediately afterward, quoting directly from HR 6099 itself and from Ertelt's own editorial to refute his claims supporting this tragic proposal.
Today's Resource: If ever Christians needed to watch Focus on the Strategy, it is now! If you haven't watched Bob's Focus on the Strategy DVD, you owe it to yourself to strap on a seatbelt and watch it with a friend!