*Bad Vaxx: KGOV guest host Doug McBurney is not afraid to call attention to the human beings who were murdered and the pharma companies who are using their bodies to make drugs and vaccines.
*Uncomfortable Truth: Reason number 1,218 to get or keep your kids out of the government schools? There simply are no longer any excuses.
*Killing for a Job: Hear about the Washington DC police cadet who killed her baby to keep her job.
*Fauci’s Last Straw? While so many of our neighbors have tolerated Anthony Fauci’s role in the use of murdered victim’s body parts to make vaccines, they may not stand for his killing puppies.
*Thomas Down: Racists in New York City have voted to erase Thomas Jefferson.
*Nothing But God: Hat tip to Cleveland’s D’Ernest Johnson for giving God the glory for his outstanding performance in defeating the Denver Broncos.
Today's resource: God's Criminal Justice System:
Does the Bible support the death penalty before the crucifixion? How about after the crucifixion? The death penalty forms the centerpiece of the Gospel. The first and last books of the Bible deal with execution, as do the Old and New Testaments generally. Enjoy this presentation of God's ideas about criminal justice. Many Christians pray for an open door to share the Gospel with a friend. That door opens with almost every newscast and social media headline, for those who benefit from God's Criminal Justice System.
• The Bible’s list of capital crimes.
• Altered and repealed criminal laws.
• Bible prescription for property crimes.
• Bible teaching on corporal punishment.
• Presumption of innocence.
• Judge selection and appeals.
• Admissibility of evidence.
• Perjury and contempt of court.
• Attempted crime.
• Correcting modern law principles
• Unintentional and justifiable homicide.
• Civil disobedience and more...
And learn also that:
• Jesus supports the death penalty.
• Revelation supports the death penalty.
• Paul supports the death penalty.
• Acts supports the death penalty.
• Hebrews supports the death penalty.
• Christians should support the death penalty.
And learn how to biblically answer those who claim that:
• Jesus repealed an-eye-for-an-eye punishment. • Christians must forgive the murderer.
• Christians should not judge.
• Christians should not repay evil for evil.
• Only those without sin can enforce a death penalty.
• Thou shall not kill.