Bob Enyart reports on the FBI's worldwide sting arresting 800 bad guys, some as they plan murder, by getting the evil morons to sign up for the FBI-created ANOM app (i.e., anonymous). Thinking that the FBI then couldn't access their encrypted communications, in reality, they were all flowing, in clear text, directly to FBI Special Agents! Awesome. (It's like murderers who commit suicide to escape the consequences who put themselves immediately into the hands of the Judge; skip the arraignment; skip the trial; skip the verdict; go right to awaiting sentencing!) Also the FBI recovered more than half of Colonial Pipeline's ransom! So Bob lays out the case for the death penalty for those who plant viruses and ransomware and presents two items on our List of Ways to Reduce Crime which you can. find at kgov.com/crime.
Today's resource: God's Criminal Justice System:
Does the Bible support the death penalty before the crucifixion? How about after the crucifixion? The death penalty forms the centerpiece of the Gospel. The first and last books of the Bible deal with execution, as do the Old and New Testaments generally. Enjoy this presentation of God's ideas about criminal justice. Many Christians pray for an open door to share the Gospel with a friend. That door opens with almost every newscast and social media headline, for those who benefit from God's Criminal Justice System.
• The Bible’s list of capital crimes.
• Altered and repealed criminal laws.
• Bible prescription for property crimes.
• Bible teaching on corporal punishment.
• Presumption of innocence.
• Judge selection and appeals.
• Admissibility of evidence.
• Perjury and contempt of court.
• Attempted crime.
• Correcting modern law principles
• Unintentional and justifiable homicide.
• Civil disobedience and more...
And learn also that:
• Jesus supports the death penalty.
• Revelation supports the death penalty.
• Paul supports the death penalty.
• Acts supports the death penalty.
• Hebrews supports the death penalty.
• Christians should support the death penalty.
And learn how to biblically answer those who claim that:
• Jesus repealed an-eye-for-an-eye punishment. • Christians must forgive the murderer.
• Christians should not judge.
• Christians should not repay evil for evil.
• Only those without sin can enforce a death penalty.
• Thou shall not kill.