Today Bob dissects some of BLM's and Matt Walsh's problems. He does however praise Walsh for his opposition to kgov.com/libertarianism and for Matt's brilliant $100,000 fundraiser that left Altez' hair on fire as she refused the funds for her own grandmother. Using her abuela as a political pawn was comfortable for AOC because she's long supported the Muslims who do the same to the Palestinians and BLM supporters who do the same to inner city Blacks. So Bob shares some of the reasons why Black Lives Matter does not oppose black men beating up black women and abandoning their children. Matt Walsh's "Romans 12:20 Abuela Fundraiser" acts out the words of the Apostle Paul who wrote, "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head." Tragically though, Walsh is an older earth and an evolutionist, apparently unaware that those two views have done more to turn millions against Christ, and to destroy both good governance and biblical morality, than any other belief system. Bob demonstrates this by showing how belief in an old earth, by those who claim to support the Bible, leads them to reject the global flood, the Tower of Babel, and the Exodus, and so, they leave the genealogy of Jesus Christ and the Ten Commandments themselves without any historical foundation. So then, Thou shall not steal, is undermined and socialism rules, and God made us male and female falls, and homos and trannies rule. And thus, Matt Walsh himself is weak on homosexuality trying to walk a line of gentle criticism with significant tolerance, critizing Pride Month but not a word against kgov.com/homos.
Today's Resource: Focus on the Strategy Trilogy
In Focus on the Strategy #1, using audio and video clips of Christian leaders, Bob Enyart presents seven lines of evidence that our national ministries have endorsed legal positivism, elevating man's rules and the Constitution above God, and giving them precedence above eternal laws such as Thou shall not murder.
Focus on the Strategy #2 not only documents the political sell-out of the pro-life movement, it answers the question of how to restore the movement and end America's 'legalized' child killing. Focus II stands alone, preferably viewed before Focus #I, and documents that:
- Colorado's Republican Governor John Love signed the nation's first permissive abortion law in 1967.
- Republican U.S. Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun wrote Roe v. Wade.
- The 7-to-2 Roe v. Wade ruling was approved with five a Republican majority of five votes.
- The Republican Justices now on the Court (including Scalia, Thomas, Alito and Roberts) oppose personhood.
- All six Republican judges on the 11th circuit (nominated by Reagan, Bush Sr. & George W. Bush) voted to kill Terri Schiavo.
- Republican "pro-life" heroine Priscilla Owen voted to abort "Baby 10" as a Texas Supreme Court judge.
- Republican "pro-life" hero Samuel Alito sided with Planned Parenthood in repeated 3rd-circuit rulings, including ruling to keep partial birth abortion legal.
- Republican George W. Bush refused to support South Dakota's total ban on abortion.
- Hundreds of pro-life laws that regulate abortion that will actually keep abortion legal after Roe is overturned such as the Informed Consent laws.
In Focus on the Strategy #3 Bob Enyart presents the 3-pronged strategy to end abortion in America.
1. Criminalize: recriminalize the intentional killing of the unborn and other innocents through state and national personhood efforts.
2. Demoralize: create unbearable social tension and ensure that there is no child killing with tranquility in order to coerce the government to correct the injustice of shedding innocent blood.
3. Evangelize: persuade individuals by education and evangelism to honor the God-given right to life.