You're Invited! On Tuesday Bob Enyart will present online The Hydroplate Theory and Its Astounding Confirmed Predictions to the Twin Cities Creation Science Association. If you would like to view this live at 7:30 p.m. CENTRAL Time, please email the TCCSA's David Johnson to get the link!
* Fighting Fire with Fire: The South Carolina House has voted to have capital criminals dispatched to eternal judgment by firing squads.
* Fauci’s Faustian Bargain: Anthony Fauci’s bureaucracy is experimenting on the bodies of murdered children!
* Transing 1st Grade: Reason 1,202 to get or keep your kids out of the government schools, teachers grooming 1st graders for gender dysphoria, (and worse).
* Calling Upon Emmanuel: Military leaders in America and France have written letters to the presidents warning them of the real possibility of civil war.
* Locked Down for Christ: Indian politicians are using Chinese style lockdowns to kill our Christian brothers and sisters.
* Lockdown in Paradise: In the nation of Seychelles is being locked down by tyrannical, ambitious, godless, maniacs despite being the most vaccinated population on earth.
* Black Lives Murder: One of the gangsters leading a Black Lives Matter gang lied to the police about a murder in his drug-house apartment.
* A Mask for a Pint? In England the government is going to let pubs re-open as long as everyone wears a mask in between pints.
* Real White Supremacy: …can be demonstrably proven present in the theory of Darwinian Evolution.
* Birth Bust: The American birth rate in 2020 dropped to it’s lowest ebb in her relatively short, and tragically abbreviated history.
Today's resource: God and the Death Penalty:
- Jesus advocated the death penalty
- Paul, in court, endorsed execution
- The New Testament supports killing criminals "without mercy"
In the New Testament God directs the government to strike the criminal with terror, wrath and vengeance without mercy. Watch in amazement as you see that Jesus commanded the death penalty! And the Apostle Paul said he did not object to capital punishment. Then see other Bible characters directly affirm the death penalty!
The writings of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Paul in the Gospels, Acts, Romans and Revelation defend execution as does the author of Hebrews. Crime thrives because the criminal's "sentence... is not executed speedily" says the Bible. Learn the history of execution and why God first utterly forbade, and then strictly commanded, execution. In this video, find out why the Bible begins and ends with capital punishment issues and why God put the death penalty at the heart of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.