* The Bill and Melinda Gates Found Out-tion: Bob’s guest host Doug McBurney wonders aloud about the possibility that Bill Gates could be a child molester.
* Tell it to the Marines: Hear the feel-good story of the week as a Marine with a gun captures a rapist.
* Tranny the Bruce: Sean Hannity, The Daily Wire, The Blaze, and the GOP just went tranny with Bruce Jenner! And they might not even recognize that’s Marxist!
* Keep your Vax to Yourself: Are we the only ones astonished at the sudden acceptability of disclosing private medical information as if it were a ticket stub? (That and Doug repents of his prior position that not getting vaccinated could be immoral).
* Reason # 1201: to get your kids out of the government school… the masks.
* A Perfect 10: Doug awards Pastor Artur Pawlowski a perfect score for form and style for his arrest at the hands of our friendly neighborhood Gestapo to the north in Canada.
* And Don’t Forget to Mention the Massacre: By the way there was a school shooting by a 6th grade girl in Idaho and a Mother’s Day Birthday Party Massacre in Colorado Springs
You're Invited! On Tuesday Bob Enyart will present online The Hydroplate Theory and Its Astounding Confirmed Predictions to the Twin Cities Creation Science Association. If you would like to view this live at 7:30 p.m. CENTRAL Time, please email the TCCSA's David Johnson to get the link!
Today's Video Resource: Get out of the Matrix
Bob takes on a college professor and her philosophy class in a debate regarding absolutes. Who wins? The students have been taught that nothing is absolutely right or wrong, so Bob asks them if that is absolutely right. And they've been taught that they can only know that which their five senses have told them, so Bob asks them which of their five senses told them that.
Is the lack of intellectualism in this college class representative of American higher education? You can decide as you view this video, one of Bobs most extraordinary presentations.