Want to help grow WeArePaulRevere.net's FB page? An hour a day. We'd make you an admin and you click to invite the folks who've liked the posts. Only prerequisite: You have to be a known quanity to us. So if we know you, and you'd like to help, please email us at Bob@kgov.com.
Bob Enyart again moves from a few simple things to understand (from current events) to only slightly more difficult to understand things (from theology). From Clinton's MoveOn.org being the exact opposite of the #MeToo movement, and Fauci's AIDS stance being the exact opposite of his COVID stance, to the bright side of 2020! These involve the simplest things to understand. Then, continuing analyzing an article by Matt Slick, the popular Calvinist theologian, Bob moves to something only slightly more difficult to understand, God's relationship to time.
Today's Resource: What We Believe & Why We Believe It (Blu-ray, DVD, or Video Download)
This is an update of our "Christianity 101" series in egiht parts!
1. The Bible Itself (revelation, inspiration, illumination, canon)
2. God (attributes, trinity)
3. The Created Beings (angels and man; then the animals)
4. The Old Testament (overview)
5. The New Testament (overview)
6. The Overall Plot of the Bible (dispensations; law and grace; Israel and the Body)
7. The End Times and Hell
8. Eternal Life and Heaven