* Wrote about Chlorquine before Chloroquine was Cool: Enjoy this rerun of our April 6th 2020 show! The history of chloroquine and malaria provides vital insight into the theory of evolution and the possible future COVID-19. As a public service during the coronavirus pandemic and brought to you by the Crawford family of radio stations, RSR co-host Bob Enyart interviews famed biochemist Michael Behe, groundbreaking author of Darwin's Black Box, The Edge of Evolution, and Darwin Devolves. Dr. Behe helped launch the worldwide intelligent design movement of Ph.D. scientists exposing the failure of the theory of evolution to explain life's diversity. He's written on the history of chloroquine and its effect on the protozoa pathogen that causes malaria (a Plasmodium). That fascinating account reveals a stunning defect in the theory of evolution and also alerts us to the clear possibility that SARS-CoV-2 may mutate, and if so, it could create a second wave of challenging infections.
* Programming Notes:
- In 2019 RSR interviewed Dr. Behe on Darwin Devloves
- Today we aired two programs. Just fyi, the first one is here!
- We have drug updates including on the controversy at rsr.org/hcq.
Today's Resource: Does God Exist? (Debate)
Bob Enyart: pastors Denver Bible Church. Bob began his professional life working for McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Company designing simulation software for the Army's Apache AH-64 attack helicopter, and then went to work for U S West, Microsoft Corporation, and PC Week. Bob eventually left his computing career to work fulltime in Christian ministry and to host a talk show. In 1991, Bob Enyart Live began airing on Denver's KLTT radio, and can still be heard there weeknights at 7 p.m. During the mid 90s, Bob's show moved to television and was available in eighty cities from Honolulu to Orlando. More than 50,000 copies of Bob's audio and video teaching tapes have been sold. And a few thousand people have read the overview of the Bible presented in The Plot manuscript which is Bob Enyart's life's work.
Bob launched www.KGOV.com in 1999 with the purchase of O.J. Simpson's Hall of Fame Award and football jerseys, burning those items at the largest single-event press conference in the history of the LA courthouse. And Bob has organized a mobile protest of President Bill Clinton following him from Martha's Vineyard to Auckland, New Zealand with over 1,000 protests in 147 US and foreign cities for Clinton's sexual abuse of women. Bob has worked with parents of slain Columbine students to close down memorials to murderers Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, and was glad to see the destruction of two crosses on Rebel Hill and two trees planted in West Bowles Community Church memorial garden. Bob has been appeared on over 100 TV and radio shows, including multiple episodes of ABC's Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher; Fox News Channel's O'Reilly Factor and Hannity and Colmes, CNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews, and various appearances on MS-NBC, the BBC, XTRA, Michael Reagan, E Network, etc. including on scores of radio stations from LA's KABC to NY's WABC.
Zakath: a two and a half year veteran poster on TOL, is an atheist with a past. The man behind the screen name was raised in a Christian home, seminary trained, earned a doctorate in counseling psychology, pastored two churches, founded a Christian school, and a Christian counseling practice with his wife of twenty-five years. Zakath left the Christian faith almost ten years ago, eventually ending up in his present belief system, atheism. Zakath is the father of four grown children; two in active duty military service, and two in the federal consulting field. When he's not posting on TOL, he runs his consulting business, enjoys reading, organic gardening (and ponding), martial arts, and home brewing.
* COVID-19 Deaths: Updated for April 5, 2020. See InformationIsBeautiful.net for the latest.