Hear audio from Donald Trump exposing his populist sin when he proclaims that every baby is a sacred gift from God therefore let's ban one percent of the killings. Bob also reads an email from a listener in Oregon who was prohibited from entering the D.C. Holocaust Museum because he was wearing an outrageously offensive t-shirt that had on it a picture of an unborn baby with the caption, "I am a person." Bob ended the program using the Iowa democratic caucus implosion as an illustration for the birth of a conspiracy theory. Those taken by conspiracy theories fail to differentiate between evidence and imagination, assuming that if they can imagine something as happening that they therefore have evidence that it actually did happen. Some will ask, "Do you doubt that the government is so evil that it would do such a thing?", as though that can prove their case. So no, there's no evidence that the #1 candidate bribed the company that built the Iowa caucus app to make him look good (even though his campaign paid them $42,000 for a small project), nor is there evidence that Hillary's 2016 presidential campaign tech team, who actually created the Iowa app, sabotaged it to make everyone in the race look like buffoons (even though they do), and their candidate look good in comparison. See also auschweitz.com which documents our effort years ago with the Collaborators Project to delay construction by the billion-dollar Weitz Corporation of Colorado's largest abortion mill. You can see that also at CollaboratorsProject.com.
Today's Resouce: Focus on the Strategy II
Awesome! Six hundred thumbs up! Focus on the Strategy II was filmed before a live audience of 300 Christian activists in the Supreme Court chambers of the Colorado State Capitol building during an event marking to the very day the 40th anniversary of Americas first law legalizing abortion for rape and incest.
Focus on the Strategy II not only documents the political sell-out of the pro-life movement, it answers the question of how to restore the movement and end Americas legalized child killing. Focus II stands alone, preferably viewed before Focus I, and documents that:
- Colorados Republican Governor John Love signed the nations first permissive abortion law in 1967.
- Republican U.S. Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun wrote Roe v. Wade.
- The 7-to-2 Roe v. Wade ruling was approved with five a Republican majority of five votes.
- The Republican Justices now on the Court (including Scalia, Thomas, Alito and Roberts) oppose personhood.
- All six Republican judges on the 11th circuit (nominated by Reagan, Bush Sr. & George W. Bush) voted to kill Terri Schiavo.
- Republican pro-life heroine Priscilla Owen voted to abort Baby 10 as a Texas Supreme Court judge.
- Republican pro-life hero Samuel Alito sided with Planned Parenthood in repeated 3rd-circuit rulings, including ruling to keep partial birth abortion legal.
- Republican George W. Bush refused to support South Dakotas total ban on abortion.
- Hundreds of pro-life laws that regulate abortion that will actually keep abortion legal after Roe is overturned such as the Informed Consent laws.
Focus on the Strategy II includes audio and video clips of:
- Pro-life Notre Dame law professor Charles Rice criticizing National Right to Life and their strategy.
- Former presidential candidate and Ambassador Alan Keyes exposing as a pro-life failure the recent Gonzales v. Carhart partial-birth abortion ruling.
- Columbine dad Brian Rohrbough condemning the hypocrisy of National Right to Life.
- A debate excerpt between Steve Ertelt of LifeNews.com and the president of Colorado RTL.
- Founding board member of Natl RTL, John Archibold, condemning NRTL for their immoral and failed strategy.
- Focus on the Family staff falsely claiming that the recent Carhart ruling outlawed late-term abortion.
- Pro-life nationally-syndicated Salem Radio host Hugh Hewitt admitting his willingness to vote pro-choice.
- Syndicated radio host Laura Ingraham with pro-life Bill Kristol on behalf of pro-abortion Rudi Giuliani.
- National Pro-Life Radio falsely claiming Carhart protected life from the moment of conception.
- Personal correspondence from Dr. Dobson (on letterhead and by his own hand) exposing the tragic secular humanism and moral relativism among our greatest Christian leaders!
In this DVD, longtime Denver talk show host Bob Enyart demonstrates that National RTL has turned over the spiritual direction of our Christian movement to secular lawyers who say that we must obey man rather than God. As a result, the pro-life industry has become primarily a fund-raising wing of the Republican Party. Evidence in Focus on the Strategy II destroys National RTLs false claim that their child-killing regulations save lives. Since the release of this blockbuster video, National Right to Life and the child-killing regulators have been on the defensive, as the personhood wing of the pro-life movement advances!
Focus II has done what people thought impossible, it has exceeded the power and insight of Focus I. Milwaukee Pastor Matt Trewhella, after showing the BEL DVD Focus on the Strategy to his congregation in July 2007, told them that "Bob Enyart's Focus on the Strategy is the most important message for the Christian community in a century!" Now, Christian leaders across America are raving about the must-see sequel, Focus II, which you must see to believe.
At 50 minutes, Focus on the Strategy II is just the right length to watch in a Sunday School class, or with friends at a video party at home (yours or theirs)! There is no need to watch the prequel Focus on the Strategy, before watching this sequel, however they support one another powerfully!
People who have enjoyed Focus on the Strategy II have also enjoyed its prequel Focus on the Strategy. See our Specials section to get both together for an even deeper discount!