* Telethon: Our annual September telethon is at $21,000 of $40,000! Please help!
* Correction: Sean and Ellen Masters! On today's program, Bob mentioned friends from Indiana who played a major roll in closing down the Gosnell II abortion clinic there. He accidentally said the wrong names (ask his sons; he does that occasionally), but to correct that, their names are Sean and Ellen Masters!
* Ring the Police: Bob and co-host Doug McBurney give a hat tip to Ring Doorbells, who’s management are actively building relationships with the local police to help solve, (and deter) crime.
* Defending Pedophilia: MIT professor Richard Stallman has made a career of defending pedophilia, yet he remains on staff at the university. We call for his termination, (and arrest).
* Two or Three Witnesses: Bob & Doug discuss the David Gelerntner article "Giving Up Darwin" in more detail, and illuminate the fact that for him, and others information and knowledge are not enough when it comes to seeking the truth and the right way.
* Scalpels or AR-15s: While the discovery of over 2000 dead babies in the home of former abortionist (and current resident of Hell) Ulrich Klopfer has not led any of the presidential candidates to call for banning scalpels or suction machines, it did give an opportunity to condemn child killing and take on the idea that America is the most violent nation on earth because of all the guns.
* Correction: On today's program Bob named the wrong friends involved in closing down the South Bend abortion mill. We'll ask him who he actually meant and get this corrected soon! Sorry for any inconvience.
Today's resource: God's Criminal Justice System: Does the Bible support the death penalty before the crucifixion? How about after the crucifixion? The death penalty forms the centerpiece of the Gospel. The first and last books of the Bible deal with execution, as do the Old and New Testaments generally. Enjoy this presentation of God's ideas about criminal justice. Many Christians pray for an open door to share the Gospel with a friend. That door opens with every newscast, and with the reading of every newspaper, for those who benefit from God's Criminal Justice System. Meanwhile, discover the unique style of Bob Enyart and enjoy all of his teaching tapes.
The Bible tells the story of human history and the work of God for His creation. And as all good stories do, Scripture has a plot! Grasping the big picture will help you reconcile many seemingly contradictory and controversial Bible passages. So consider listening to The Plot series based on Bobs manuscript of the same title. Then enjoy these book studies and see how the big picture can help you to better know the living God.
Available on MP3 CD or MP3 download