The Big Fix

* Fixing Baltimore: Bob and co-host Doug McBurney had planned to discuss solutions for the crumbling inner cities like Baltimore. But then there were all the massacres…


* Stopping Mass Murder: So many are asking why all these mass murders are taking place, (although disturbingly most talking heads are asking how this affects Donald Trump and the 2020 election). Listen in for advice on how to end the bloodshed. And discover how Trumpodicy is eclipsing theodicy among Republican Christians.


* 95% of Biologists Agree: That human life begins at fertilization, (and the other 5% deny confirmed truth in the same way everyone else is now coerced to deny it on a daily basis). Find out why this reality is making so many people crazy.