No Link? ... No Link?? Do They Even Know What a Link Is? When governments and the media wrongly claim that a particular Muslim mass murderer has no "link" to Islamic terror, realize that the only relevant "tie" to terrorism is the alleged "justification" used to commit an atrocity. A Muslim murderer shouting "Allahu Akbar" is by definition connected to Islamic terror. Also on today’s show, Bob discusses the DNC email hack meltdown, which couldn’t have happened to a nicer group of people. And finally there’s the most important thing that happened at last week’s RNC, that many conservatives are apparently blind to.
* Five Things To Know About Munich's Ali Sonbali: (whom Germany, the New York Times, the BBC, etc., say had no connections to Islamic terror)...
#1. He shouted Allahu Akbar as he began murdering children.
#2. He shouted Allahu Akbar as he began murdering children.
#3. He shouted Allahu Akbar as he began murdering children.
#4. He shouted Allahu Akbar as he began murdering children.
#5. He shouted Allahu Akbar as he began murdering children.
Characteriscally, the New York Times' lengthy report claiming, "No Terrorist Link" in Sonbali's murder of nine innocent people in Munich did not even mention the eyewitness report from a Muslim mother that Sonbali shouted "Allahu Akbar" just as he opened fire on the children, as early-on reported by CNN, the Mirror, and FrontPage, before much of the mainstream media media decided to drop the coverage of the link to Islam. And not surprisingly, the lethally politically-correct Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae admitted that his investigators had not even spoken to all the witnesses yet but that regardless, "Even if he would have said [Allahu Akbar], it would not automatically indicate anything." No, of course not. Some people seeth with hatred and look for a "justification" to murder those they oppose. So just as when Black Live Matter protesters chant for the killing of police officers, when some Imams advocate killing "infidels", the only needed "link" to terror is when "justification" has been provided by groups calling for the killing of the victims.
The Religion of Peace site, thereligionofpeace.com
lists 28,000+ deadly Muslim terrorist attacks since 9/11.
* The Media Says that Islam is Tolerant: "If Islam is a religion of tolerance, then how many synagogues are in Mecca, a 500-square-mile city of a million people? None. And how many churches are in the entire country of Saudi Arabia? None. Islam is the religion of intolerance. (Meanwhile, there is the Great Synagogue of Rome and the Mosque of Rome.)" -Bob Enyart, kgov.com/terrorism
* Obama Says Islam is a Peaceful Religion: "Iran and Saudi Arabia, two countries with Islamic governments, call for the death penalty for a Muslim who converts to Christianity or just renounces Islam. When someone says Islam is a religion of peace, just ask, 'Where?'" -Bob Enyart, kgov.com/terrorism
* The Primary Victims of Islamic Terrorism: "As for the many followers of the Koran being slaughtered daily by Islamic terrorists, the world will have to wait until Barack Obama is out of office before America's full might will be used to save these Muslims." -Bob Enyart, kgov.com/terrorism [about 30,000 lethal jihad attacks since 9/11]
* Saudi Arabia, the Hajj, and Terrorism: "If Islam opposes terrorism, then Saudi Arabia should announce that no one supportive of ISIS, Al Qaeda, or any terrorist group or action, is welcome in Mecca to make Hajj." -Bob Enyart, kgov.com/hajj
* The "Link" to Terror is the "Justification": When governments and the media wrongly claim that a particular Muslim mass murderer has no "link" to Islamic terror (see below the Ali Sonbali example at kgov.com/terror#allahu-akbar), realize that the only relevant "connection" to terrorism is the alleged "justification" used to commit an atrocity. A Muslim murderer shouting "Allahu Akbar" is by definition connected to Islamic terror.
* Terrorism is crime committed by an individual or group to influence public policy. Other perfectly good words exist to describe heinous acts, like murder, arson, genocide, unjust war, mass murder, war crimes, etc. Terrorism is not workplace violence, unjust domestic or foreign war waged by nations, a family murder-suicide, nor revenge against a boss or a school, regardless of the weapons used, the amount of terror inflicted, or the number of victims. Such unjust and criminal behavior terrorizes people, but only with the aim of influencing public policy does such behavior qualify as terrorism.
See more at kgov.com/terror...
Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? Check out especially Bob's classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, and our popular DVDs God and the Death Penalty, and Live from Las Vegas. We are also featuring our groundbreaking powerhouse Focus on the Strategy DVD documentary exposing the 30-year failure of the pro-life movement and laying out a strategy for actually ending the war against children.
* Help Support BEL: Please visit our online store.kgov.com! Thanks!