* HPT Proponent Bryan Nickel: Our best-selling science video is on the global flood and it has a bonus section produced by Bryan Nickel, a mechanical engineer and advocate of the flood Hydroplate Theory. Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart concludes his interview with Bryan about his YouTube tutorial series that visually explains Dr. Walt Brown’s theory of the flood of Noah’s day. (Part 1 is here.) That catastrophic event was a divinely architected judgment that marred not only the face of the whole earth, but had as its purpose also the marring of the faces, so-to-speak, of the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and indeed, the blemishing of the entire solar system, for "the whole creation groans" because of the Fall. The triggering event of the HPT is the breaking forth of the fountains of the great deep, which deep waters, about sixty miles below the Earth's surface, were reserved for judgment in a globe-encircling subterranean chamber beneath the crust. We hope you enjoy hearing this as much as Enyart and Nickel enjoy discussing the scientific issues involved!
* More Bryan Nickel HPT Programs on RSR:
- Hydroplate Theory Tutorial Pt. 1
- Deep Magma Can't Rise but Sinks: The Crossover Depth
- HPT explanation for the Grand Canyon
- The HPT "Heat Problem" Criticism (March 2019)
- And related programs and resources...
- Deep Magma Can't Rise: The Crossover Depth!
- Hotspot Hypothesis (for Hawaii, etc.) Widely Discredited
- Plate Tectonics: Subduction Doesn't Happen
- Plate Tectonics: Convection Doesn't Happen
- Catastrophic Plate Tectonics Miracles
- Bible verses uniquely supporting various flood models
- Physical features crying out for explanation.
* Standing for Truth interviews Bob: and then Bryan Nickel joins in...
* Unrelated BEL Flashback to One of Our Political Shows: Bob Enyart and co-host Doug McBurney discuss Hillary Clinton’s bold revelation that, (surprise!) “At the risk of appearing predictable [i.e., completely dishonest], the Holy Bible was and remains the biggest influence on my thinking”. [Share Hillary meme on Facebook!]
* Hillary in the Just-a-System: "It's no longer a justice system; now it's just a system," says Bob Enyart as he re-airs and analyzes the 1980s interview in which Hillary laughs about the rape of a 12 year old girl and the miscarriage of justice she engineered so that the rapist could get away with it (foreshadowing the enabler helping her own husband). See this also at tiny.cc/hillary-on-technicality.