* Bob Enyart Reports on the Paris Attacks: and contrasts those who celebrated them with another celebration, here in Denver. Bob Enyart Live also contrasted Mohammed with Jesus, and the Democratic delusion with the threats actually facing the world.
* The Media Says that Islam is Tolerant: "If Islam is a religion of tolerance, than how many synagogues are in Mecca, a 500-square-mile city of a million people? None. And how many churches are in the entire country of Saudi Arabia? None. Islam is the religion of intolerance. (Meanwhile, there is the Great Synagogue of Rome and the Mosque of Rome.)" -Bob Enyart, kgov.com/terrorism
* Obama Says Islam is a Peaceful Religion: "Iran and Saudi Arabia, two countries with Islamic governments, call for the death penalty for a Muslim who converts to Christianity or just renounces Islam. When someone says Islam is a religion of peace, just ask, Where?" -Bob Enyart, kgov.com/terrorism
* The Primary Victims of Islamic Terrorism: "As for the many followers of the Koran being slaughtered daily by Islamic terrorists, the world will have to wait until Barack Obama is out of office before America's might will be used to save these Muslims." -Bob Enyart, kgov.com/terrorism
* Saudi Arabia, the Hajj, and Terrorism: "If Islam opposes terrorism, then Saudi Arabia should announce that no one supportive of ISIS or Al Qaeda is welcome in Mecca to make Hajj." -Bob Enyart, kgov.com/hajj
* Terrorism is crime committed by an individual or group to influence public policy. Other perfectly good words exist to describe heinous acts, like murder, arson, genocide, unjust war, mass murder, war crimes, etc. Terrorism is not work place violence, unjust domestic or foreign war waged by nations, a family murder-suicide, nor revenge against a boss or a school, regardless of the weapons used, the amount of terror inflicted, or the number of victims. Such unjust and criminal behavior terrorizes people, but without the aim of influencing public policy, it is not terrorism.