* RSR Addresses Some Absolutes: Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams air audio of evolutionist Richard Dawkins advocating infanticide in the killing of handicapped newborns and toddlers. The guys express their moral outrage and show how widespread this horrific evolutionary development has become. Then, going back two decades into the Bob Enyart Live archives, the guys aired a clip about the killing of two eagle eggs which outraged a couple of pro-choice callers. Update: The Denver section of the Huffington Post quoted "Denver talk-radio host" Bob Enyart saying: "An increasing number of well-known leaders and organizations who are pro-choice are also coming out publicly in favor of killing children, not only before they are born, but also after they are born." The Huffington Post then linked to the same American Right To Life article that RSR had presented, "Pro-Choicers" Who Want to Legalize Infanticide.
* Consider also the German pro-euthanasia movie, I Accuse: This film premiered in Rome and Berlin on August 29, 1941. The Nazis were a full two years into World War II but they took the time and money to produce a compassionate tear jerker showing that sometimes the best way to show someone that you love them is to kill them.
In the film, a beautiful young wife suffering from multiple sclerosis pleads with doctors to kill her. Her husband, a successful doctor himself, eventually euthanizes here with a fatal overdose. As the hero of this Nazi film, he is put on trial where his defense argues that people have a right to die and that killing someone can even be a duty. With the Nazis being so merciful, the film culminates with the husband accusing the court of cruelty for trying to prevent people from committing such mercy killings. This film was commissioned by Goebbels to make the public more supportive of the Reich's T4 euthanasia program.
The SS reported that the churches were uniformly negative about the movie. Opinions in medical circles were positive however. Legal professions were anxious that it be placed on a legal footing, and in the few polls that were commissioned, the general population were said to be supportive.
Come on out to this RSR Seminar (or call 800-8Enyart to get it on video)!
RSR's List of Evidence Against the Big Bang
seminar by Bob Enyart
Where: Lake of the Pines
1931 Lake of the Pines Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46234
When: Saturday, March 7th
Registration at 12:30
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
This is a Benefit Event to Raise Funds to keep BEL on the air
organized by our Indianapolis listeners!
Registration $100; children free.
If you can't afford the registration, instead of clicking,
please call 1-800-8Enyart and ask for our Workin' Man's discount! :)
Examples of the Evidence: From rsr.org/big-bang, Bob will use these astronomy observations:
- Mature galaxies exist where the BB predicts only infant galaxies
- An entire universe-worth of missing antimatter contradicts most fundamental BB prediction
- Observations show that spiral galaxies are missing millions of years of BB predicted collisions
- Clusters of galaxies exist at great distances where the BB predicts they should not exist
- A trillion stars are missing an unimaginably massive quantity of heavy elements, a total of nine billion years worth
- Galaxy superclusters exist yet the BB predicts that gravity couldn't form them even in the alleged age of the cosmos
- A missing generation of the alleged billions of first stars that the failed search has implied simply never existed
- Missing uniform distribution of earth's radioactivity
- Solar system formation theory wrong too
- It is "philosophy", not science, that makes the big-bang claim that the universe has no center
- Amassing evidence suggests the universe has a center
- Sun is missing nearly 100% of the spin that natural formation would impart
- The beloved supernova chemical evolution story for the formation of heavy elements is now widely rejected
- Missing uniform distribution of solar system isotopes
- Missing billions of years of additional clustering of nearby galaxies
- Surface brightness of the furthest galaxies, against a fundamental BB claim, is identical to that of the nearest galaxies
- Missing shadow of the big bang with the long-predicted "quieter" echo behind nearby galaxy clusters now disproved
- The mythical CMB prediction and other alleged confirmed big bang predictions that were never made
- Fine tuning and dozens of other MAJOR scientific observations and 1,000+ scientists doubting the big bang.