God's Man: Today so many conservative politicians are willing to compromise morally to reach their political goals. The problem is compounded by conservative Christians and Christian ministries endorsing those morally compromised strategies, thinking there will be a good outcome. Daniel was not a man's man. He was God's man. His example of obeying God, regardless of the consequences, is the model for our government leaders and our Christian leaders to follow today.
Today's Resource: Daniel Bible Study
Meet Daniel and his associates through this great BEL Bible study. You'll enjoy understanding this part of ancient Israel's history. Beginning almost exactly 600 years before Christ, the extraordinary events in Daniel's life brings the past and the future into focus, from the political affairs of ancient kingdoms to the first and second comings of the Messiah! And for our own age, Daniel shows how we should live boldly for the Lord both in our personal lives and as influencing government. Enjoy this verse by verse study of the Book of Daniel.
Come on out to the next BEL Seminar!
RSR's List of Evidence Against the Big Bang
seminar by Bob Enyart
Where: Lake of the Pines
1931 Lake of the Pines Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46234
When: Saturday, March 7th
Registration at 12:30
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
This is a Benefit Event to Raise Funds to keep BEL on the air
organized by our Indianapolis listeners!
Registration $100; children free.
If you can't afford the registration, instead of clicking,
please call 1-800-8Enyart and ask for our Workin' Man's discount! :)
Examples of the Evidence: From rsr.org/big-bang, Bob will use these astronomy observations:
- Mature galaxies exist where the BB predicts only infant galaxies
- An entire universe-worth of missing antimatter contradicts most fundamental BB prediction
- Observations show that spiral galaxies are missing millions of years of BB predicted collisions
- Clusters of galaxies exist at great distances where the BB predicts they should not exist
- A trillion stars are missing an unimaginably massive quantity of heavy elements, a total of nine billion years worth
- Galaxy superclusters exist yet the BB predicts that gravity couldn't form them even in the alleged age of the cosmos
- A missing generation of the alleged billions of first stars that the failed search has implied simply never existed
- Missing uniform distribution of earth's radioactivity
- Solar system formation theory wrong too
- It is "philosophy", not science, that makes the big-bang claim that the universe has no center
- Amassing evidence suggests the universe has a center
- Sun is missing nearly 100% of the spin that natural formation would impart
- The beloved supernova chemical evolution story for the formation of heavy elements is now widely rejected
- Missing uniform distribution of solar system isotopes
- Missing billions of years of additional clustering of nearby galaxies
- Surface brightness of the furthest galaxies, against a fundamental BB claim, is identical to that of the nearest galaxies
- Missing shadow of the big bang with the long-predicted "quieter" echo behind nearby galaxy clusters now disproved
- The mythical CMB prediction and other alleged confirmed big bang predictions that were never made
- Fine tuning and dozens of other MAJOR scientific observations and 1,000+ scientists doubting the big bang.