* Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams: The guys decide to add another item to their classic List of Not So Old Things. Creation magazine alerted the guys to the accomplishment of one of our national laboratories, turning algae into useful crude oil in minutes, by using exactly that which would have been in plentiful supply in the Earth's crust during the global flood: high pressures and temperatures. Also, Fred reports on his trip to the Creation Museum, and the guys discuss Bill Nye, exoplanets, and pollen.
* The Shocking Aftermath of Bob's Debate with James White: On the official debate webpage, see the Aftermath section which presents comments from R.C. Sproul Jr. & James White. Both men, startlingly, deny that God the Son took upon Himself a human nature. Sproul: "God the Son does not now nor has He ever had two natures." White: "God the Son does not have two natures. I did not 'admit' that He did/does/will etc." Of course neither of these men, who love the Lord, have ever previously made such shocking statements. Why are they currently undermining the most central doctrine of Christianity? We hope and believe that this is merely temporary, and that they will simply retract their comments. In trying to spin the event and, in the aftermath, win a debate point, they are defending the claim from Plato devotee Augustine that God is timeless (thus without sequence) and that He is utterly immutable, against the clear biblical teaching that God the Son in fact now has a second nature, that is, a human nature. Please pray for these men who clearly love the Lord but who are subordinating the biblical Incarnate Son of God to Platonic timelessness and utter immutability.
* Is the future settled or open? Consider the question of the above debate. First, If God is eternally free, and will forever be able to think new thoughts and write new songs, then how could the future be settled? Secondly, if God is not eternally free, what possible reason could He have had for trading away His freedom? Watch above, or read the transcript of Bob's opening statement which has been well received by some of today's more well-known theologians.
The Global Flood and the Hydroplate Theory
Blu-ray, 2-DVD Set or HD Download
Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart presents the scientific evidence for Dr. Walt Brown’s model of the global flood, along with the relevant biblical material. Enyart also discusses Brown's opponents and contrasts both the vapor canopy and catastrophic plate tectonics with the hydroplate theory.
DVD Vol. 1
1. Walt Brown, Creation Leaders, and Scripture
2. Hydroplate Theory & Scientific Evidence
DVD Vol. 2
3. Hydroplates vs. Plate Tectonics
Bonus: Origin of Earth's Radioactivity
The Blu-ray disc contains all parts on one disc. And for now, save $10 with our special introductory pricing which discounts the $50 retail price to $39.99!